Too Late?: L.J

(Had a dream about this. So I hope y'all like it😊)

I sighed as I slowly got ready for the stupid party I had to go to with the girls. Well since I'm there assistant and Lauren's girlfriend I have to go. Well I think I am. She's been well in her words vibing with Ty. Even though I'm not really a partying person. I hate going to parties, I always have.

I got dressed into something that was simple but comfortable a grey v-neck with my flannel, some jeans and my shoes. My hair was down and I only had a little makeup. I picked up my phone and went down stairs and waited for the girls to come down stairs. I sighed and sat on the couch.

"Okay let's go

"Okay let's go." I heard Dinah's voice. I got up and nodding and walked towards the door they looked all beautiful. My gaze lingered on Lauren longer but she just walked right by me. I frowned slightly. We got into a heated argument like three weeks ago and she still hasn't spoken to me.

"Give her time babe. She'll come around she loves you." Mani said as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder. I nodded and looked down. We both made our way to the car where the girls were waiting. I locked the house door before leaving.

*

We only got here an hour ago and I already wanted to leave. I don't even know why I had to be here. I could have been at home reading or watching reruns of One Tree Hill. Like what the hell am I doing here. I'm sitting alone at the bar with a water bottle in my hands.

I looked back to see if I could see the girls. Dinah and Mani were dancing on the dance floor Ally was with Will and Lauren, well she was with Ty. Clearly not surprised. I sighed and turned back around. I don't drink alcohol like at all but tonight I'm willing to make an understatement.

"Do you need a drink?" I looked up at the bartender to see him looking at me with a smile. I nodded. He smiled handed me a corona. I looked down at the drink and took a small sip. Okay ew. But what ever.

I chugged the whole bottle and asked home for another.

*

I'm leaving fuck this. It's like 12. I wasn't drunk but I also wasn't sober. "Hey do you need a ride." I looked to my side to see Ty looking at down at me. I looked around to see the girls were still dancing. I looked back at the Ty. He doesn't know Lauren and I are dating. Well we were dating.

"I'm not that drunk I can drive." I sighed and nodded. He nodded as he turned around, he looked drunk but it's not like I live far. I followed him out the club and we got into his car.

I looked down at my phone to send the girls in a group text. But it was, well a drunk text.

I felt the car start to speed up. "T-Ty you're g-going too f-fast. S-Slow down." I said scared out of mind. Being scared sobered me up a little. I looked at Ty to see that he looked unbothered. My heart was hammering in my chest. I saw the traffic lights up in front and it was red. Ty only speed up.