Here For You: D.J & C.C

*I had a dream about this. No hate towards Camilizers.

I smiled as I my brother gave me I shirt. It was Fifth Harmony. I couldn't be happier I mean I could if Camila was on the shirt as well but I'm still happy. It had a picture of Lauren, Ally, Dinah and Normani in the front. And in the back it said Harmonizer and the year I was born which was 99.

I live with my brother only because my parents kicked me out when I came out to them. My brother said and I quote 'if you kick my little sister out of this family not I it will you lose her but me.' So ever since that day he took me with him. I couldn't ask for a better brother.

When I told him about me being gay he was very accepting. He said he kinda figured since I've only had two boyfriends in my inter 17 years of my life. One when I was in Fifth grade and one with I was a sophomore in high school.  And he also said that when we go out I can help him find beautiful girls. Which I didn't complain at all.

"Okay I'll see you when I get back. Be careful when you go out okay." I smiled and nodded as he kissed my forehead and walked out of the house.

I quickly got changed into some jeans, converse and putting on my shirt that my brother gave me. I ran my fingers through my hair leaving it down.

I picked up my Canon camera wrapping it over my neck and getting my phone in my back pocket. I walked out of the house locking it and decided to walk. It usually doesn't ran here in L.A.

I smiled as took pictures of people who walked by, cars driving by, the sky just anything that caught my eye really. I kept walking up until I saw a group of girls there were at least five or six. They were all giving me dirty looks. I ignored them and kept walking.

I then felt there eyes on me once again. Then I remembered that I was wearing a Fifth Harmony shirt. And for some dumb reason Harmonizers and Camilizers hate each other. Which I find extremely stupid if you ask me.

For some reason I felt scared and nervous. So turned around and walked the other way. Don't get me wrong some Camilizers can be really nice and sweet hearts. But the others can be straight up rude.

**

I walked while looked down at the my camera looking over the pictures that I took. There was barely any one on the streets since it was getting dark. So I made my way home knowing very well that Randy is probably home by now.

I kept walking up until I felt someone cover my mouth and pull me into an alley. I tried kicking, pushing, punching but there were too many of them holding me.

The last thing remember  was feeling so much pain shoot through my body and looking up to the night sky.

***

Dinah's POV

I sat on the couch in the living room with Lauren who was on her laptop, Ally was in the kitchen with Normani. I sighed as I tried to find something to watch.

God I'm so bored and lonely. I mean Ally and Normani are dating and Lauren she started dating Demi like three months ago. I sighed as I looked at the tv once again. I want someone who would cuddle with me. Someone I could kiss anytime I'd want. Someone to call mine.

Why am I so lonely?

"You have to be ducking kidding me." Lauren's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at her and saw that she had her jaw clenched while she looked at her laptop.

"Lauren you okay? what's wrong?" Ally said as she walked in with Normani behind her. I looked at Lauren and she looked at me. "Change the channel to 331." I changed the channel to it and saw that it was TMZ.