ITW Part 2

I could barley move after this guy was done giving me one of the many beatings. I was no longer tied to a chair so he threw me into the room that he kept me in. He had everything of mine. So he's been taking a lot of money out of my bank accounts. How do I know this well he likes to run it in my face. All I want is to go home. I want to go home. I want Ally. I want the girls. I need them. I miss them. I won't last long here. I can already feel myself slipping away. I don't want to. But I'm losing my strength. Not mention my hope.

"Ay stay with me. We aren't done yet I got a little surprise for you." He roughly slapped me sitting me up against the wall. I tiredly opened my eyes seeing him smirk getting up walking away leaving the door open. I'd try to make a run for it but I didn't have the strength to move. My arms my legs I was too sore too weak to move. He didn't feed me at all I was weak more than weak now. He only gave little bit of water and small pieces of bread.

I heard shuffling but I kept my head down. I then heard him come back in. "Y/N?" I heard a whimper followed by a sob I quickly looked up to see familiar pear of brown eyes. "L-Lucy?" He threw her at me making her fall on me. She was almost beat as much as me. What the hell does he want with Lucy? I looked up at him to see him smirk. "The world thinks that the two of you ran off together. Everyone hates you cause you left poor little Ally. Leaving her so heart broken. The girls, harmoizers, your fans well can't technically call them your fans now. Ally herself hates you. She thinks you played her." I looked at him with tears in my eyes. She thinks that. Everyone hates me. But I didn't leave because it was my choice I was taken.

"But it seems that she wasn't as affected as I thought she was going to be. While you're here getting your ass beat she's being spending time with a friend of mine. The same friend who paid me a lot of money to take you out of the picture and so he could have a clear road to getting Ally back. Don't believe me? Look at this." He clicked something on his phone and played a video showing me.

"What about- Don't. I don't want to hear anything about her. She's dead to me. She left me with a lossy text and a lossy letter. I'll never forgive her. She played me so well so good. I can't believe I feel for her stupid crap. She used me for fame I should have listened to everyone and tell her to fuck off." Ally said angrily I've never seen her so angry. She really believes that I'd do something like this. I thought she knew better.

"Yea fuck her Ally you don't deserve her. You deserve better." I heard Troy say. Troy? He planned this? He did this? "Yea Ally just forget about her. You'll be just fine with out her." Lauren said. The girls nodding in agreement. They hate me too. They believe this. How could they believe this. How could they believe him. I thought they knew me. They fucking aren't even trying to see if I'm okay. If I'm alive. What the hell did that letter say? What the hell did the text say? What in the world did that asshole say to make them believe him.

"Aw don't cry I don't work him anymore. He can't pay me the money I need. So I'm going to throw him under the bus. He doesn't know where I'm keeping you but I came up with a great plan that's gonna get me millions of dollars. You and your friend here are from a rich family. You got friends that would do anything to get you back movie producers and all that shit you do. Family that is also rich and your friends her is also wealthy famous singer as father. God I could already feel all that money in my hands. Tomorrow is a big day. So get ready." He smirked and left the small room closing the door that was followed by locks.

I looked down at Lucy who was passed out blood coming out from her nose. I used my shirt to wipe the blood. I was still in my clothes from the day I was kidnapped. My white shirt that was covered in blood and with some ripped holes with my bow tie that was still around my neck loosely my pants that somewhat ripped and also covered in blood. I even still had my shoes.