Super: A.B

I pulled up my hood as I sat at the edge of a building

I pulled up my hood as I sat at the edge of a building. I looked down at the streets waiting to hear something or anyone who needed help.

To most people I'm known as the Girl of Steel or SuperKid. I can't believe they named me that. Cat Grant named me. My sister's boss. I came here form a different planet. Yes I know Supergirl she's my older sister. She didn't want me using my powers. I wasn't going to until my best friend got taken hostage by a thief I had to save her. Not just because she's my best friend also because I love her. She doesn't know about my feeling or my powers and I plan keeping it that way.

I quickly looked to my side when I heard someone yell. I jumped off the building and flew to where I heard the scream which was three blocks away.

I dropped to the cement to. To see a guy trying take advantage of a girl. He looked at me threw the girl to the side.

"Well she if it isn't the wanna be Supergirl." He laughed as he pulled out a gun pointing at me. He couldn't see my face cause of the hoodie.

"You know those don't work on me right?" He rolled his eyes and shot the gun three times. I looked down as they hit my chest and fell to the ground. I shook my head and in a blink of an eye I was in front of him taking him down to the floor.

Before I could say anything I heard a familiar voice.

"I see you got here before I did SuperKid." I rolled my eyes at the name. I heard her chuckle. I got up and walked towards the girl.

"Hey are you okay?" She looked up at me and nodded still looking scared. "You're okay. Come on." I carefully helped her up. "Thank you. So much." I took off my hood and nodded.

**

I pushed up my glasses as I made my way towards my locker. If it were up to me I wouldn't go to school but Kara wants me to be here said something about earths education.

I put all my books in my locker. I quickly pulled my hand out when it was slammed shut. I looked to left to see that it was what earth people consider a bully. Back in my planet there was such thing as a bully. If there were ever someone who thought they were bigger than anyone we'll let's just say they got a big beat down. Too bad they can't do that here. I'd like to beat this guy to were he won't even have a man hood anymore.

"Hey bitch I'm talking to you." He said as he slammed his fist into the locker. I'm guessing he did that to scare me but I could see the pain in his eyes.

"Yes you are but I'm not talking to you." I said as I started walking away. It's like everything slowed down. I felt him get closer he was going to push me but stepped a side and he ended up the floor. Causing everyone who was watching to laugh. I smiled and walked away.