Friends?: All

Part two of: They Hurt You
For y'all who requested it. Hope ya like

It's been two weeks since the girls last saw Y/N. They wanted Y/N back. They needed Y/N back.

Ally, Normani, Lauren and Dinah they regretted ever cheating on Y/N. She loved them equally. Never loved one more than the other. She was there for them when they needed her. She was their shoulder to cry on. She was there cheering Normani on when she first danced on DWTS. She was there when Lauren preformed her song live for the first time. She was there for Ally when Ally visited the hospitals during Christmas. She was here for Dinah when she did the song All 2 u. She was there for them, and they took her for granted.

Now they didn't have her. And now that they didn't have her they felt lost. They felt like their hearts had a big empty spot that only Y/N could fill.

They never thought they would use the phrase 'You never now what you have until you lose it.' Until now.

"What are we going to do?" Dinah said as she held on to one of Y/N's hoodies, which she left behind.

"I don't know. We really hurt her. I don't think she wants to see us. She barely looked at us when we were at her game." Normani said as she looked down, the guilt and regret was eating her alive.

"Maybe we can- uh girls?" Lauren spoke up interrupting Ally. Lauren looked up from her phone with tears visible. "Mallory Pugh just announced that she's dating Y/N." Lauren said as her voice slightly cracked.

"What?!" The three girls got up and went to Lauren who was seated on the couch. They huddled around her as Lauren pressed play.

"So Mal there rumors out there that you and your team mate Y/N are dating. Is that true?" The interviewer asked causing the brown haired girl to blush.

"Um yea it is. We have been dating for a week now. She makes me happy and I'm glad I get to call her mine." The brown haired girl said smiling.

Before the interviewer could continue. Y/N came into the screen.

"Hello. I heard my name while I was walking by." The short dark haired hair girl said jumping on Mal's back causing the other girl to smile big.

The interviewer chuckled. "We were just talking about how Mal here is lucky to call you hers." Mal blushed looking down. "Aw that's sweet. Well I think I'm the lucky one. She's been there for me since I joined the team. She makes me happy. And I'm also lucky to call her mine. So back off dudes and dudets. She's off limits. Cause she's mine." Y/N cheered kissing Mal's cheek. Smiling big showing her cute dimples.

The girls sat there with tears rolling down their cheeks. They were too late. They made the stupid mistake on cheating on the younger girl.

"S-She's happy. W-We can't take that a-away from her. W-We should be happy that she's happy." Lauren whispered her voice cracking as she tried not to cry.

"We made the mistake. And now we're paying for it." Dinah said as she hugged the hoodie closer to her chest.

**

I smiled as I sat on the beach looking at the sunset. These past two weeks have been good. Mal and I started dating a week ago. And she makes me happy. I'm not going to lie and saw that I don't love the girls cause I still do. I think my heart will always love them even though they broke my heart. I'd always love them. I just love Mal more now.

I closed my eyes letting the cold breeze blow through my hair.

My eyes snapped open when I heard the all too familiar voices.

"Y/N?" I turned my head slightly and saw the four girls that I've honestly missed. I smiled slightly.

"Hello." I gave I small wave and returned my gaze to the sunset. I felt their presence behind me. They sat down next to me Ally and Normani not my left and Lauren and Dinah on my right.

"We're sorry." They said at the same time. I sighed and looked down.

"It's...it's okay. I forgive you girls. I'm not going to lie and say what you girls did didn't hurt me cause it did. I still love you girls. Maybe not the way I did before but I still care about you girls. Before we started dating you girls were my best friends. And even though you girls hurt me I still want you girls in my life maybe it as lovers but as friends." I said as my eyes filled with tears. I looked down and then up again. I turned my head slightly to look at Normally and then at Laurinah.

They let out a sigh. They also had tears in their eyes. "We'll always love you Y/N remember that. We want you to happy and if you're happy with Mallory than that's okay. We made the mistake to let you go and now we're paying for it. We also still want you in our lives even if we're just friends." Normani said as she wiped we tears away. She smiled at me and it was a real smile.

"Yea Y/NN. We'll always be here for you. Nothing will change that. We're lucky that you still want us to be part of your life." Lauren said as she smiled slightly.

"We love you Y/N nothing will ever change that. If you want us to be your friends than that's what we will be." Ally said smiling slightly.

I smiled as my eyes were still filled with tears. I looked at Dinah who was quiet. She then looked at me and smiled.

"They pretty much said everything. But we're sorry we hurt you. We're so sorry that we caused you so much pain. If we could go back then we would but what happened happened. As of right now we care about our future and we want you in it even if it's just as friends than that's okay." She said looking at me as she smiled slightly.

Lauren then rested her head on my shoulder Dinah resting her head on Lauren's shoulder. Ally resting her her head on my other shoulder Normani resting her head on Ally's.

I smiled and looked back out to see the sun setting.

My being friends is what we're meant to be.