You Get Run Over: N.K

Normani💃🏽

I woke up next to the most beautiful girl. I get to call this girl mine. And mine only. After I came back from the military which was 5 months ago. The girls were done touring so now they were staying at a house in L.A. I got really close to the girls but I got a lot closer to Mani. I eventually asked her out which she said yes. Then asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend which she agreed too. Which made me very happy.

I looked at her and she was sleeping peacefully. I smiled pecking her cheek and getting up.

After I was done in the shower and doing my business in the bathroom. I got dressed in some short shorts a sports bra and put on my shoes. Putting my hair in a ponytail.

I walked back to the room to see Normani still sleeping

I walked back to the room to see Normani still sleeping. I smiled and walked down stairs. I quickly made some breakfast for the girls which were some banana pancakes bacon and eggs. When I was don't I wrote down that I was going out for a run and that I'll be back later. Leaving the note on the table next to the food that I made.

I was running for good 2 hours now with my head phones in listening to some music. I looked up to see a teen girl about 18 or 19 crossing the street. Then I saw a car coming clearly not slowing down going straight for the teen. I ran as fast as I could pushing the girl out of the way.

Next thing I know I feel a sharp pain on my hip and leg. I fell on top the car rolling on top of it tell I hit the hard ground.

(I love PLL!!!!!)

(I love PLL!!!!!)

I slowly opened my to see the car driving away. I soon let the darkness take over.

*******

Normani's POV

I woke up cold and I felt around the hoping that Y/N was there but she wasn't. I got up looking at the time 12:00 in the afternoon. I quickly showered and got dressed. Making my way downstairs. I saw Ally and the girls up.

"Hey Mani how'd you sleep?" Ally said smiling. I sat down as she handed me a plate with 2 pancakes eggs and 2 slices of bacon. "Fine has anyone seen Y/N?" They shook their heads. "She went out for a run. She wrote a note leaving beside the breakfast she made. I don't know when she'll be back though." Camila said handing me the note.

We were all taking until we heard a knock at the door. "I got it." Lauren said getting up. After a while she soon ran back in with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Lo what's wrong?"

"W-We have to go to the hospital." I looked at Lauren. Dinah, Camila and Ally started asking questions. "I don't know what happened okay the cop just told me that someone ran over Y/N." She said in tears.

I quickly got up grabbing the keys and told them to hurry up.

*****

We soon rushed into the hospital.

"Y/N Y/LN" I asked the lady. She typed something in her computer. "She's in surgery right now please take seat. We'll let you know if there's any new information." I nodded and sat down with the girls.

I looked at the girls. "She'll be okay Mani she's a fighter." I looked at Camila as she pulled me into a hug. I looked down.

"Y/N Y/LN?"

We all quickly stood up and rushed to the doctor.

"Is she okay?" We all asked in unison.

"She's okay she has a broken leg, broken arm and 2 broken ribs. She's also got a fractured hip. Other than that she's fine she's resting right now if you'd like you can go in. She's in room 727 on the 8th floor." We nodded and and thanked the doctor. As we all rushed to the elevator.

They pushed me in telling me that they'll wait outside the room. I looked at Y/N and my heart broke. She's all banged up.

"M-Mani?" I quickly rushed to her side taking a hold of her hand. "Y/NN you scared the shit out of me." I cried while I held her hand.

You

It broke my heart seeing Mani cry like that. I scooted over a little well I couldn't move much cause of my leg and my hip. I pulled her on my bed as she carefully snuggled up to me.

"I'm glad you're okay."

I smiled and kissed her forehead.

********

Don't forget to leave any suggestions❤️💛💚💙💜🌈