A Chance : A.B

I huffed as I saw Ally and Troy talking. Again. He had his arm wrapped around her shoulder. They were close. Too close for my liking. But I can't say anything. Ally and I are just friends. Well to her I'm just her friend. I've been in love with this girl since I met her which was like four years ago.

Everytime I try believe me I try to show her that I love her but she doesn't see it or she just chooses to ignore it. I've tried to ask her a dates but she just laughs it off. I've tried that over a million times. She just tells me that I'm a good friend.

Yup being in the friend zone sucks.

I sighed as she giggled while looking up at him. I jumped when I heard a voice whisper into my ear.

"You should tell her." I looked to right to see Lauren smiling slightly at me. Yup she knows about my crush on Ally. She promised that she'd keep it a secret. I shook my head. "She doesn't like me like that." I said as I looked at Lauren sadly. I felt eyes on me but I kept my eyes on Lauren. "Why don't you sing that song you wrote. Before you say anything just keep your eyes on me. Okay?" I sighed as she slowly kissed my cheek. I smiled slightly and nodded. I've been working on a song that hopefully when I sing it'll help me get over Ally.

"Yay! Girls! Y/N is going to be singing us a song so shut up." She yelled getting everyone to shut up. I slowly got up and made my way to the piano that was in the living room.

Just keep my eyes on Lauren. Just keep my eyes on Lauren. Everything well be okay. I looked up at Lauren. She smiled reassuringly. I took a deep breath and started playing the piano.

Ooh, yeah
Took awhile to think about your girl the other day
Countin' down the hours until I can see your face
I wish you would realize these words I'm tryin' to say
I'm sittin here, I wanna be, but do you even notice me?
I can't see me with no one else
Why's it too hard for you to tell?

I kept my gaze on Lauren. She had a smile on her face with some tears in her eyes. I closed my eyes and continued the song

Cause I think about you every single day
And it kills me everytime I hear your name
I love you but I feel so far away
I'm asking you, just let me know, girl think about it
Could you ever love me that way?

Tryin' hard to ignore these voices screamin' in my mind
Tellin' me I'm nothing, that I shouldn't waste my time
Something about you made me wanna spend my life
With you alone, nobody else, I'm prayin' for that day to come
Although you'll never know I'm here, no
I always try to make it clear

Cause I think about you every single day
And it kills me everytime I hear your name
I love you but I feel so far away
I'm asking you, just let me know, girl think about it

Cause I think about you every single day
And it kills me everytime I hear your name
I love you but I feel so far away
I'm asking you, just let me know, girl think about it
Could you ever love me that way?

Oooh I cannot make it clear
I've been standing here
But girl you'll never see
How much you mean to me
I wanna let you know
You never hear me though
No matter what I say
You'll always be the same
Why can't you look at me?
Girl I just wanna be
I can't live my life without you near me

Cause I think about you every single day
And it kills me everytime I hear your name
I love you but I feel so far away
I'm asking you, just let me know, girl think about it

Cause I think about you every single day
And it kills me everytime I hear your name
I love you but I feel so far away
I'm asking you, just let me know, girl think about it
Could you ever love me that way?

I opened my eyes when I heard everyone cheer. I smiled slightly but it faded when I saw Ally and Troy kissing. Of course she would never love me the way I love her. She's amazing, beautiful, and talented and I'm just me. I looked down and felt someone take my hand in there's. They lead me outside

"Hey." I looked up to see Lauren looking down at me. She cupped my cheeks. "You're amazing okay. I can see the way you think about yourself. And if she can see that than she's blind and doesn't deserve your love. Read my lips. You are amazing. You are beautiful. You are talented. Nice. Beautiful. Caring. Anyone would be lucky to have you. And call you theirs." I quickly brought her into a hug. Wrapping my small arms around her neck. She wrapped hers around my waist.

Why couldn't I fall for some like Lauren. I could see the way she looks at me. She looks at me the same way I look at Ally.

"Y/N?" I looked up at her. She looked nervous almost scared. "Y-Yes?" She cupped my cheeks whipping my tears away. I slowly relaxed and leaned in to her hands.

"I really love you Y/N. Please give me a chance and show you how much I can love you. Ever since I layed my eyes on you you took my breath away. I couldn't get over how beautiful you are. Please give me a chance to show you that you can be loved. Please." Lauren said she never broke eye contact her eyes being filled with tears. I'm not going to like Ally. I'll give her a chance.

"O-Okay." I swear I've never seen her smile so big. She quickly brought me into a hug. I kept my arms around her neck. She slightly tighten her grip around my waist. She slowly pulled away looking down at me.

"C-Can I kiss y-you?" She asked nervously lookibd down at my lips and then at my eyes. I slowly nodded. She smiled leaning down and slowly bringing our lips together.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. I can feel Lauren trying to put everything she was feeling in the kiss. Passion and love. Our lips moved perfectly together. We slowly pulled away when air was needed.

"I'm not lying when I say I do really love you." She said looking into my eyes. I looked into hers to try and see if she was lying but she wasn't she was telling the truth.

Before I could say anything we heard loud cheers coming from inside. We both turned our heads to see the girls cheering. Ally was there as well she had a small smile on her face.

I'll always still love Ally. But I need to move on. I think my heart is already falling for someone else and this person would actually catch me.

*****

😊✌