Charmed: All

*If you know this show. I fucking love you

Lauren, Dinah and Ally they were the charmed ones. They have white lighter named Normani. You're probably wondering how I know this. Well I'm a demon. But I'm not a bad a demon. I'm half human. The source doesn't like when a demon is half human so they are out to kill me.

If I want to be part of the source I have to kill. And I don't like to kill. I mean I have a normal job. I don't even use my powers. Well besides shimmering. I mean I'm only 19 and I go to college. The source hasn't tried anything. So which is good. It's actually a good thing.

But I do know is that the source is out to kill the charmed ones. The charmed ones have been vanquishing demons and warlocks and other creatures. They have getting rid of all the bad guys which is only a matter of time before they find me. I mean I don't consider myself a bad guy. But they will cause I'm a demon. 

I shook my head and picked up my back pack. I got on my bike putting on my helmet as I drove to school. After school I go to work.

On my way there I felt someone following me. I turned my head to see a greenish jeep following me. I sped up dodging cars here and there until I reached the school. I quickly turned off my bike. Taking off my helmet and running towards the building when I heard a car stop doors slamming. I quickly ran down the hall way into one of my classes.

"Oh Y/LN you're here."

"Uh sorry sir there was traffic." He nodded signaling me to take a seat. I quickly took a seat. Who were the ones following me. What the hell did they want.

*

It was now dark as I made my way to my bike. I got on turning it on I looked up when I was going to out on my helmet to see three figures. Shit they found me. I quickly put on my helmet I speed off. It was the charmed ones. They're here to kill me.

I sped to a dark road and I was the only one on the road. I looked around not liking this at all. I looked forward to see the bright light turned on. I swerved out the way hitting the metal fence making fly off the bike on to the grass.

"There's no where to run away demon." I heard one of the witches voice say. I could try to kill them but I can't my human side is strong than my demon side. And I also don't want.

I took off my helmet holding my arm that was bleeding through my jacket. I don't even bleed black blood like demon should. I bleed red blood like a human.

I slowly stood up looking at the three girls. They were beautiful but one really caught my eyes. Her beautiful green eyes. She's beautiful.

"One less demon to worry about." One of them said as she threw the purple glass bottle at my feet. It burned and I feel to my knees having trouble breathing. After what felt like forever it stopped.

Shit she was right. They can't kill me.

"What the fuck? Wait wh- You can't kill a demon who hasn't done anything evil. Especially a demon who bleeds human blood. What? Did the book of shadows not tell you that?" I slowly stood still cradling my arm. God my arm is in pain.

"Wait what?" The tall blonde one said. Before I could answer her again. The green eyed beauty walked towards me. Making me stumble back.

"Relax I'm not going to hurt you." I stopped as she gently took my arm as she looked at my arm.

"Dinah come over here. Touch her and tell me if you get a premonition." The tall girl as Dinah came and touched my cheek making me flinch. She gasped as she closed her eyes.

She then opened her eyes retreating her hand and looking at me. "She's right. She actually helps us destroy the source." I raised up my eyebrows. The green eyed beauty looked at me and took my good hand in hers. Making my cheeks get warm. 

"Come with us. Will help you with your arm."

**

Part two?🤔

😊✌🏽

      -M