Need To Get Over Her: N.K

Normani💃🏽

Here I stood watching my best friend preform. I was only going to be here for a little while since I'll be needing to get back to LA. I'm on the women's soccer team. We have a game against Sweden for the Olympics. I'm actually the youngest on the team.

Let me till you something about Normani Kordei. She's been my best since we were kids. Even though she's a year older than me. She's 20 and I'm 19. I've had a the biggest crush on Normani. Yup I started developing feelings since we were in middle school. She doesn't know and she'll never though. She's been going out with Masi which is Dinah's cousin.

But the thing is I don't trust him. Not even a little bit. I just don't get a good vibe from the guy. I know you might think that I'm just jealous which is somewhat true but it's not that. I'm not the only one who doesn't trust her. Lauren also doesn't trust him.

Lauren is the only one who knows how I feel about my best friend. She wants me to tell Normani. But I think she's crazy. Cause never in a million years well I till her. And plus it's just a crush.

I smiled as Normani smiled at me. I looked to my side to see Masi flirting with one of the photographer. She clearly looked uncomfortable. I knew her. Her name is Kelly. I walked towards them. I pushed him off Kelly once he forcefully brought their lips together.

"What the hell." He said but smirked once he saw that it was me. Kelly hid behind me. Even though I'm like 5'3.

I pushed him. "How can you do this to Mani?" He smirked. "Do what?" I clenched my jaw and the second happened so quickly. My fist connected with he's jaw. He was going to stop to return the punch but he stopped and looked back he smirked at me one more time.

"Y/N why the hell did you do that?!" I looked behind me to see the girls. Normani and Dinah looked angry. "What he-" before I got a chance to finish my sentence. Dinah punched me causing me to fall into Kelly who caught me. I regained my balance. Only to have Normani punch me as well.

"Don't you ever touch my boyfriend again!" She pushed me and left holding Masi's hand. I stood there hurt confused feeling so many other emotions. My lip was bleeding and the side of my left eye was getting bruised. I felt someone cup my cheeks. I looked up to see Lauren standing there with a frown on her face. I swallowed the lump that was starting to form.

"I-I'm fine." I looked down. I moved my head out of Lauren's grip.

"Y/N thank you." I looked at Kelly who smiled sadly at me. "Why?" Camila and Ally asked. I looked down. "He kissed me and I tired to get him off but I couldn't that's when Y/N came in and pushed him off me. Y/N got mad and punched him he was going to return the punch but that's when you girls came." Kelly said I still kept my gaze down.

"I-I need to go anyways. Jill called me and wanted me to go back to LA. I'll go get my things from the bus." With that I walked away. Normani and Dinah were probably in the dressing room so I'll have time to get my things.

I hurriedly went to the bus and made my way in and went to the bunk to get all my things. I quickly packed my bag. I made sure I had everything before I left. I got out of the bus only to see Normani and Dinah walking this way. I ignored them like they were ignoring me. Even though I'm sure they saw me. I walked the opposite way. I looked down to my to see that Alex was calling me. I smiled slightly. Yes Alex Morgan.