Misunderstanding: D.J

I walked into school. It was the last year of my junior in high school. And I couldn't wait for summer. For the summer I was going to soccer camp which is a month. My girlfriend Dinah she's going back to Santa Ana to visit family. For the first couple of weeks of summer. Our friends Lauren, Ally and Normani are also going away for the summer.

We were all juniors so next year will be seniors. Which is exciting.

I smiled as I made my way to my locker. Only to see Dinah and the girls standing next to my locker as they talked.

"Hey babe. Hi girls." I tippy toed and kissed Dinah's cheek and smiled at the girls. Dinah smiled and wrapped her arm around my shoulder pulling me close. "Hi babe." She smiled down at me pecking my lips.

"Okay so we will see you after school since today is a short day." Ally smiled and waved goodbye as the bell rang.

"Alright see ya girls later." Lauren smiled as she walked away towards her class. Normani and Ally doing the same.

"Come on babe." Dinah smiled as we headed to class.

**

I made my way towards my locker. I'll tell you right now that I have never seen students get out of school so quickly.

I opened my locker getting my things out and putting them in my bag. I looked down zipping up my bag only to jump up when the locker was slammed shut.

"Hey there. Why are you here alone?" James said as he smirked down at me. I rolled my eyes and went to walk away. Let me tell you something about James. Well there's only one way to put it. He's a fuck boy.

"Oh come on baby I know you want me." He grabbed me by the wrist pulling me to him. I tried pushing him off but god he was strong.

"Why you playing so hard to get." He roughly pushed me on the lockers. Causing my things to fall. My hands were on his chest trying to push him off me out I couldn't.

He then roughly brought his lips on to mine. He bite my lip causing me to whimper.

He then got off me and smirked. "Damn girl I knew you liked me. See Hansen." I quickly got out of my state of shock and looked to my right to see Dinah and the girls. Dinah's eyes were filled with tears.

"Wh-No Din-" But I was stopped by having my head roughly turned to the left. My cheek stinging. I held my cheek with one of my hands as my eyes filled with tears.

"W-We are done. I don't ever want to see you again. I hate you." With that she walked away. Wiping her tears. I could hear the sob that escaped her lips as she turned the corner. Ally and Normani following her.

I quickly went to go after her but was stopped by Lauren.

"Leave her. She doesn't want to see you. Matter of fact. I don't want to see you either." With that she walked away to.

I looked around the halls to see I was alone. I let out a sob as I picked up my bag and ran out of the school.

**

"Come on mija you should talk to her before you go. I know my baby girl. You would never do that to her." My mom said as she drove us away from our house towards the airport.

It was the same day and I was leaving for soccer camp early. She said she didn't want see me, right? Well that's what I'm doing. I'm leaving so she won't have to see me.

"No she said she didn't want to see me." I said as I rested my head on the window. I heard my mom sigh.

"But you love her don't you?" I looked at my mom my eyes once again filling with tears. "O-Of course I do." She sighed sadly. "Well-" she was cut off by another car hitting us hard. It came so fast.