Sickness and Arguments: D.J

I quickly got up from my bed covering my mouth with my hand as I ran to the bathroom. I dropped to my knees. Throwing up everything that I've eaten, which wasn't much.

I've been feeling extremely horrible for almost a week now. I have had nose bleeds, throwing up, just straight up horrible. I can't eat. Cause if I eat I'll throw it up. I've gotten a whole lot pale. I don't know what's wrong to be honest. And I'm scared.

I got a doctor's appointment today. I went a couple days ago. My doctor called me yesterday to go today. So I'm going to see what's wrong.

I would have told Dinah but she's barely even home. I haven't seen her in almost a week. She's been going out with her friends. So don't want to bother her with my problems.

***

After taking a shower I got changed into something comfortable. Knowing that I'd be at the doctor's for a while.

I quickly finished up what I was doing and walked down stairs

I quickly finished up what I was doing and walked down stairs. Slowly.

I grapped my car keys and headed out side locking the door behind me.

I drove silently to the doctors. I was scared. What if there something horribly wrong. What if I'm dying. What if my organs are shutting down on me.

God I wish I had Dinah with me.

Once I arrived to the doctors I took out my phone. Dialing Dinah's number. It rang three times before she picked up.

"Y/N I'm busy. What the hell do you need?" She hissed through the phone. I looked down at my hand that wasn't holding the phone and saw that it was slightly shaking.

"Y/N!? What the fuck do you need? I don't have time for your bullshit right now I'm really fucking busy. Unlike you who's always sitting around being fucking lazy. I'm actually do something. Don't fucking call me next time. If you want-"

I quickly hung up as the tears I was trying to hold in escaped. I'm not lazy. Well I can be but I still do everything around the house. I clean, I cook. I do everything.

I'm YouTuber, that's my job and I'm very good at it. I couldn't upload a video for almost two weeks. I didn't want people to see me like this. I got a low self esteem.

I'm surprised she hasn't said anything about me not uploading a video. She always reminds me not to forget.

I guess she stopped caring.

I wiped away my tears. I took a deep breath and got out of the car leaving my phone in the car.

**