💖Chapter 8💖

Chapter 8

Durojaiye walked towards his front door with nothing but a boxer on. He opened the door only to find Kike in front of it.

"Are you busy?" She asked and he sniggered.

"No"

"I was wondering if we could get busy like old times" she bit her bottom lip running her fingers over his bare chest, "What happened to Ayomide?"

"Oh shut up" she entered and he grinned shutting the door.

Durojaiye nibbled on Kike's ears the following morning and she laughed. "Stop it, it tickles"
"That's the whole essence of nibbling. You're still the same unromantic Kike" he slept on his back then he tucked his arm under his head.

"Ouch" Kike tapped his arm and he laughed.

"I can't believe you're still going after Mide!" He rolled his eyes and she hissed.

"What's so hard to believe there? Kike sat up then she held the bed sheet against her chest.

"Awwn, am I  growing on you already?" She asked and Durojaiye scoffed.

"You know I don't really attach myself to women. In my opinion, I think what you feel for that guy is more of an obssession than a true feeling. You've been obsessed for years."

"Are you jealous of Mide?"

Durojaiye scoffed again.

"Mide is the last person I'll be jealous of, come on I'm awesome and he's....." He scoffed searching for an adjective to qualify him. "I'm just worried for you and the heart break soon to come, it's quite pathetic actually" he laughed "Will Mide ever like you or he is worth the wait?"

"What can I say? I've always been a very determined woman Jaiye. Mide is worth the wait and he is more of a man than you'll ever be"

Mide left the hospital because he felt the need for a change of clothe.

"Good morning Sir" Gbenga greeted and Mide responded back with a smile and a nod.

"Ọkọ yen doti, se kí n fò? (The car looks dirty, should I wash it?)" Gbenga asked,  "If you want to".

"Afesona e nko? (How's your fiance?)"

"She's going to be fine. How's Max?" He asked after his dog and Gbenga smiled.

"Aja yen wa ninu ihamọ, ṣe o fe ri? ( It's in the cage, do you want to see it?)" He asked and Mide smiled going into a room then he opened the lock and the dog out jumped and barked excitedly and he laughed.

"Hey" Mide ran his hand along the dog's neck and back.

Mama Orji raised a blue top up then she looked at her husband. She glanced at it one more time then back at her husband.

This time she lets out a loud hiss.
Papa Orji was asked to bring a purple top from his wife's bag but he brought an ugly looking blue top instead.

She looked at Dera then she shook her head. "Una sure say una Papa no get color blindness so?" She asked laughing and Dera covered her lips so her father doesn't catch her laughing.

"Chidera you no been see when him carry the cloth?" She asked and Chidera shook her head.

"Na the problem wey I get with this man be this, him no dey sabi go message well. I say bring me my purple top" she raised the blue cloth up.
"Papa Orji, say this one resemble purple for your eyes? Worst na my farm cloth you carry come."