💖Chapter 28💖

Chapter 28

Durojaiye sighted Dami akimbo by the car, beside her was Tinuke, Jimmy's little sister. Both have been seen to be like twin sisters not leaving each other's sight. They also work in in the same Law firm in Lagos.

Dami had a blue gown on while Tinuke had a black straight skirt that stopped at her knees and white top on. Durojaiye shook his head at how cooperate she looked in in casual situation then he walked towards her.

"I guess I just have to save these damsels in distress" he began and Tinuke laughed turning towards him. "Brother Duro" Dami called out with a smile then she walked towards him pressing a warm hug him.

"Good evening brother Duro" Tinuke greeted and Durojaiye flashed a smile at her. "Can't you just leave this your white and black for one minute?" He asked and she laughed. "Is it disturbing you?" She asked and he laughed.

"No. It's like as if you can't help being cooperate"

"This brother Duro has come again" she complained then she hugged him and he patted her bag. "Did you guys miss me that much?" She asked and Dami laughed," I didn't miss you. I'm just happy you're here. I'm tired of this car. It just decided to embarrass it's destiny here" Dani complained and Tinuke pulled away from the hug and Durojaiye smiled.

"I'm here for the rescue"

"You're going to repair it?" Tinuke asked and he scoffed.

"Nibo? Tell me to count money and I will, I don't repair cars, I won't even do it to impress any girl" he answered and she laughed still looking at him.

"How come you haven't gotten fat?" He asked and she continued laughing. "And it's not as if I don't eat oh, the fat doesn't want to come"

"Where are your bags?"

"In the trunk"

"Go and get them, I'm not planning on being a gentleman to the both of you"

"Brother Duro, you haven't changed abi?" Dami complained, "Will I carry both your bags?" "Don't mind him," Tinuke leaned against Dami, "It's because we're not those girls shea? And you're not trying to woo us" she asked and Durojaiye chuckled.

"Dami is my cousin, but If I even try to woo you Tinuke, your brother will kill me" he answered and she laughed.

Mide rolled the Paint roller to and fro against the wall while Fortunate made use of the conventional paint brush. She painted on a spot alone staring at Mide and she wondered why she was acting silly over a kiss.

She couldn't get enough of it so she walked up to him raising her head up at him, "Are we going to paint the room at all?" He asked and they both kissed again. His hands ran through her back touching the bare part exposed by the tank top. A moaned escaped her lips, "We still need to finish the painting and..." she stated and the rest words echoed into his mouth.

Suddenly she heard the screams from the girls who just entered.
"They're here" she broke the kiss and they both groaned in disappointment. "Why did they have to come now?" She asked rolling her eyes and he laughed.
Same question he had in mind!
"I never knew I would enjoy kissing you like this" she answered and he scoffed, "What did you think it was going to be like?"

"Not like this"

"And now?" He asked and she moved her lips close to his then they both continued where they left off instinctively moving towards the door where she locked it before someone catches them making out.

Fortunate entered into a room sucking in her swollen lips. Joke, Sobifa and one other girl she didn't recognize were sitting and having a conversation.