💖Chapter 42💖

Chapter 42

Unedited

Mrs Bamidele slept on the three seater couch in thr sitting room, she dozed off on waiting for her husband. She opened her eyes the moment she heard a car drive in. A quick look at the wall clock, she realized it was already past six in the morning.

After a while, she opened the door for her husband to come in. "Oko mi Ekaaro"  she greeted perceiving feminine scent then she scoffed.  "You could have just sent me a text message that you won't be coming. I was here all throughout the night waiting for you"

"Mummy Kike, you have come again with your wahala."

"What wahala? Shebi I'm just saying that you should have told me oh, my wife oh, I won't be coming this night and that's all"

"Which wife? You that will sleep before someone begins anything.Wo, when you see  somebody that knows how to treat you well, you'll have no choice but to submit to the person's authority."

"Ehya, ko mu wale ,kin pe ni iyawo keji. Je ka wo bi ọmọ rẹ ṣe ma ri si.(just bring her home, let me call her my second wife. Let's see how your daughter will view you)"

Chief Bamidele hissed walking past her. "I was waiting so we could talk on more serious issue, I'm talking about Kike's health" "Ki ni o n se Kike? Se ara e o ya ni? (What's wrong with my Kike? Is she ill?)"

"Ki nṣe oju lasan. Mo n ro pe ọ ti ni ààrùn lọpọlọpọ o de ni lati ṣe ayewo. (Not physically. I think our daughter is mentally ill, she needs to bw checked out)"

"Iwo lo ni lati se ayewo. Iwo ati awọn ebi e ni e ni ààrùn lọpọlọpọ.
(It's you that needs that check up, it's your and your family members that are mentally ill)"

"Ah han, Daddy Kike, (What brought insults into this?)"

"Wo, mi raye oro oshi (I don't have time for this rubbish talk)" he snapped leaving his wife in awe.

"Wedding bells are ringing!!!"
Foluke announced shaking her son who creased his brow in confusion at his mother and Jimmy laughed at how his face looked like. "Don't worry, I'll prepare you to be the flower boy for Durojaiye. Although i was expecting Mide to come first"

"Well Mide would have been first if not for Ebun...."

"True sha but my friend also deserves to wear a wedding dress and Lawrence has to be the flower boy for all of them. Have you heard?" She asked tickling him and he laughed running over to his father.

"Who would have thought Durojaiye will be the first to propose before Mide? Durojaiye? The thing shock me"

"Baby I want to eat bread and pear"

"What?"

"I'm serious, my mouth is doing me like i should eat it." "This your craving has started, why can't you guys crave for something hat doesn't have to send us outside the house. There's indomie enough in the house"

"I'll vomit."

"I'll cook it and add plenty pepper." "There's no vegetables, you know there has to be a lot of vegetables"