💖Chapter 33💖

Chapter  33

Charlotte entered into the kitchen with a big smile on her face. Mama Orji was chatting with Dera who was busy beating an egg. "As I take put hand inside the melon, naim i notice say the thing don rotten plenty! Just know say we get work today" she informed Dera and she rolled her eyes in response to this.

"I'll join you after eating my indomie" She replied pouting her lips. She has never liked removing the melon seeds from it's rottened pulp. She didn't even  know which was worst, the stink or the feel of maggots crawling up her hands from the melon ball being too rotten.

"Good morning Ma" Charlotte Interrupted them, her knees slightly bent. "Oyinbo Pepper, good morning."

"That name will never get old" Dera complained then she smiled back at her Charlotte. "Good morning Auntu Charlotte"

"Morning dear"

Dera raised the lid of small sized pot she used in cooking the indomie then she poured the egg in it. Charlotte suddenly felt nauseated so she dashed out of the kitchen.

"Wetin do Oyinbo?" Mama Orji asked and Dera shrugged now stirring the indomie with a spoon. After Dera closed the pot, she remembered Charlotte did the same thing the previous day.

"Mama, thinking of it. She did the same thing when I brought food to her yesterday. Mama, do you think she's pregnant?"

Mama Orji entered into Orji's room where Charlotte got out of the bathroom after vomiting in the toilet. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm been feeling a little bit down lately Maybe these mosquitoes here have finally succeeded in giving me malaria. I was actually expecting it sooner but it's okay"

"How long has the morning sickness began?" Mama Orji snapped and Charlotte laughed out loud then she exhaled. "I'm not sure, I don't think it's supposed to manifest now"

"When was it supposed to manifest? Wasn't Orji the one bragging he has always been careful? What will he call this one?"

"It was on my request. It's all on me. Shouldn't it take some time before symptoms manifest?"

"Every human system is different my dear. I knew I was pregnant one months after, Orji was a sturbborn baby. Just hope your baby doesn't come with a big head like him"
Charlotte laughed.

"I'm not sure yet. I still have to go for a test to confirm it"

"I was actually hoping to go to the farm later in the day, but we'll go to the clinic later on to confirm this. If there'll be time oh, it's promising to look like a busy day.

"Thank you Ma." Charlotte busted out in tears then she hugged her unconsciously.  "Thank you for your support Ma'am, you're an amazing Mom"

"You've run out of eggs" Tinuke informed Durojaiye while he ate drank tea in the kitchen. "I was hoping to get some if you don't mind" she asked, "I don't want to cross any boundaries and I know I'm not like an official girlfriend so.... I don't mind getting it anyways"

"It's okay. You know, I've been thinking of recent, even since I woke this morning"

"Of what?"

"Giving this relationship thing a trial"

Tinuke laughed, "Are you being serious right now?" She laughed and her infectious laughter managed to make him laugh. "Yes. I guess one eventually gets tired of living alone. Waking up alone, although I don't wake up alone most times. Before you got back I was getting tired of the each night, different girls lifestyle"