💖Chapter 32💖

Chapter 32

Dera stood in front of the Akintoye's resident in a boyfriend jean jacket, a white singlet and a boyfriend jean trousers on. She lets out a loud sigh before knocking on the door and Debo opened up, he had a three quarter black jean and a blue top on.

"Hey Babe" he smiled and she smiled too.

"You look nice"

"I can't say the same for you" she replied and he threw his head backwards chuckling. "Well played, I take back my comments"

"You can't take something you've already given" she replied and he let her in. "Welcome to my humble home" he plunged his hands in pocket. "Technically, my parent's home but sha...."

They both walked into the big sitting room and Dera looked around in awe. "Wow. It's nice" "Is that a compliment from your mouth?"

"I take it back"

"You can't take back something you've already given right?" He asked and she chuckled. "Idiot" she snapped and he laughed again.

"I see you're here already" Mrs Akintoye stepped into the sitting room with one of those free Ankara gowns with pockets. Her hands were plunged into them.

"Good morning Ma", Dera bend her knees halfway, "It's past Twelve already but anyhow, greeting is greeting"

"Mum, meet Dera, I believe her full name has Chi in front of it" he laughed and she did too but rather sarcastically now shooting invisible darts at him. If they had been alone, she would have chipped in insult like "Mumu!" .

She rolled her eyes within, knowing she was only being restrained by his mother.

"Can you go and get her some juice from the kitchen" Mrs Akintoye requested. "Can't you take care of your own girlfriend?"

"Mom, she just walked in"

"Go and get it now" she requested and Debo left.

Dera's heart thumped in fear, if there was something she might not have been to any institution of study, but several years of studying her mother, she knew the juice was only an excuse to be left alone with her.

Mrs Akintoye could seen the worry in her eyes.

"Don't be scared" She said more in a pleading tone, "I promise not to bite, your mom is Mama Orji's right?"

"Yes Ma"

"Your mom is a good woman, is she aware of this relationship? Is she even aware you're here?"

"Yes...No. Well yes she knows but she doesn't know I'm here. Actually, I told her I was going out with Debo, I didn't tell her I was coming to his house"

Mrs Akintoye nodded, typical! She said within then she finally removed her hands from the pocket and Dera saw a packet of post pill in her hands, of course she recognized it so well from her days in secondary school in sex education classes.

"Take it" she stretched it out to her and her mouth went ajaw.

"Ma?"

"Take it before Debo gets here" she requested.

"Ma, I'm not planning...."

"No one plans anything these days. The little time I've known your mother, if Debo dare gets you pregnant, I'm sure she'll cut off his sacks and feed it to him" she answered and Dera laughed unconsciously, it sounded like something her mother could do but she didn't have plans to have sex yet!