💖Chapter 31💖

Chapter 31

Ebun stood at a corner in Felicia and Victor's room, she watched Felicia mount on her husband the following morning. "I'm happy to be Mrs Godwin, I don't know if I'm tripping about the surname sha" Felicia teased and her husband laughed. 

"It's easy now, all you just have to do is find another man with a surname that suits your taste"

"That's a bummer, cause I don't think I'll love him as much as I love you" she answered and he chuckled. "God I can't wait to have a baby grow in my womb" she wished.

"I made sure of it last night"he replied and she busted in laughter,
"Sorry Mr. Big Ishi (Big head), I'm safe. But It's not a crime to continue is it?"

"No it isn't" he answered he rolled over kissing her and suddenly she heard a sharp moan escape from her mouth so Ebun disappeared out of the room and appeared right in front of of  She wished there was a way to stop her from having sex. 

Her greedy side was beginning to pop out so she scoffed, pushing her thoughts aside.

Who wouldn't have sex with her spouse after marriage?

But if she continues to gear her efforts towards getting pregnant, that'll be the end of my dream of ending my Abiku circle!

Those thought greedy thoughts came back up again then she looked at the address on the wall.

If only she could just get someone to help her convince Felicia better!  Maybe Fortunate can talk the woman into not getting pregnant yet, the thought occurred to her then she scoffed, well.....that's after she freaks out about it first!

She appeared in Tawa's sitting room hoping to find some sort of answers from her. Tawa felt her presence in the room so she grinned. "Ebun?" She asked, "I can feel your grieve child"

Dera entered into Charlotte's room with a plate of fried potatoes and egg. She found her in bed, barely awake. "Good morning Aunty Charlotte,"  She greeted and Charlotte exhaled tiredly. "I hope I'm not disturbing you?" She added and Charlotte chuckled softly.

"Will you leave if I said yes?"

"How are you feeling?"

"Very Lazy"

"Careful about how lazy you feel, Mama will just score you down" she replied and Charlotte sat up almost immediately, her eyes widen in surprise.

"Are you being serious?"

"On a good day, Mom will test you.  I've been her daughter for years yet I still got through series of test. But you've passed yours already Aunty Charlotte."

"Are you sure? I really don't want to get in your mom's bad book"

"You don't have to worry any that. Are you okay? You look sick" She asked, "I woke up feeling weird"

"Awwwn.... You're missing Brother Orji already." She sat on the bed with her and the aroma from the egg hit her and the smell of onion churned her belly, or was it the spice used?

"Why don't you just follow him to Enugu?" 

"I'm still in my learning process" Charlotte answered and Dera raised the plate up, "Potato fries and fried egg. I fried the egg as you taught me to"

Charlotte eventually covered her nose with her palm then she ran into the toilet vomiting into it. "Are you okay?" Dera followed her in.
"I think you should take the food out, I'll eat later" she answered and she gave a nod.