💖 Chapter 26💖

Chapter 26

Charlotte kissed Orji passionately in front of the hotel building as early as six the following morning passers-by watched, while some turned blind eye to the activity. "People are staring" Orji broke the kiss. "I don't care, I'll miss you" she bit her lips wiping off her tears.

"Orji now!" Jeremy called out and he sighed, "I wish I didn't have to leave but it's too late already. Bye love" he said kissing her on the forehead before entering into his car then he watched her wave him good bye.
"It's move oh so that we go quick reach, I get plans oh" Emeka tapped his hands on his lap.

"Screw it!" Orji muttered to himself then he got out of the car, walked up  to Charlotte kissing her on the lips and she kissed him deeply. "Can this guy be serious?" Emeka asked, "You dey see wetin I dey see so?"

"I wonder what Oyinbo gave him to eat" Jeremy answered in ibo.

Orji wrapped his arms around his woman's waist kissing her passionately; the piercing gazes were the last thing on his mind that moment. 

The last day of Fortunate's fast happened to be her parent's Thanksgiving service in church. After the service, Fortunate met Pastor Ezekiel one on one in his office and they prayed together.
"May it be according to your believe." He said to her after the prayer and she smiled.

"Amen"

"What has happened these weeks?" He asked and Fortunate chuckled.
"A lot pastor, a lot of good things, Daddy I've experienced better things than I expected. I'm getting to feel myself, I'm begining to find the need to stay here in Ife"

"You've already broken out of the shackles my daughter. I have been praying with you for three weeks. We have prayed you out and now it's your faith that matters."

"Thank God. I want to start a life with someone other than Mide. I want to start a relationship and not worry if the person will die or not"
"You're saying one thing but I'm getting another vibe in the spirit. What do you still have to do with this man, I'm seeing you with him."
"I'm helping him out Sir, he needs comfort"

"Can't you bring him to church to be comforted?"

"He definitely has his own church. I think"

"Do you like him?" He asked "Sir?" "I said, do you like him?" He repeated and Fortunate kept quiet.

"What was your answer now?" Bisola asked over a video call, "What answer?" "The question the pastor asked, do you like him?"

"What answer did you expect? Of course I told him no" "Ah! So you lied to your own Pastor, it's only God that will forgive you"

"Wait a minute Bisola, what do you mean by I lied, I don't like him" "Be deceiving yourself! It's all over your face and veins, look at all your love veins showing everywhere"
"Which one is love veins again?"

"Gbenu dake jare (Shut up), you like him! Be wasting my data with lies"

"It's as if network is bad oh"

"Network is not bad anything, it's not bad! You are trying to avoid this topic and I'm ready to dwell on it. Babe, we die here!"

"Now I know Dare gave you more than you could handle" She answered and Bisola scoffed then a little chuckle escaped her lips. "Mimi dear, I know I'm not there with you and I cannot pester to tell me somethings. I've noticed you no longer get angry when you talk about him, you now care about him, you are even searching for formula to cure him from his ex fiance's note. You're liking him which Is cool for me, maybe you should press on and see where this can lead to. This is a love story that I'll like to see to the end"