💖 Chapter 17💖

Chapter 17

"You thought you could hide shea? Here I am" Mercy barged into the room and Charlotte sat up covering her boobs with the bed sheet.

Mercy shot a glare at her then she batted her eyes.  "So you also have company. Oyinbo company"

"What are you doing here?"

"I came so I can see my boyfriend" she answered then she glanced at Charlotte, "You hear? My boyfriend"

"I thought..." Charlotte stammered, then she rolled her eyes with absolute conviction that Orji lied to her about not having a girlfriend.

Orji shut his eyes then he exhaled, he didn't even know how to explain his ordeal to her. How was going to explain he broke up with Mercy two months ago????

He has never been the kind to explain himself to anyone.

"Madam you better pack and go unless you're into threesome but I really don't like sharing so.... I'll advise you to leave this room. You're sleeping on the bed that I should have slept on" she added and Orji scoffed.

"This is not happening" he muttered and Charlotte tied the bed sheet around her body then she picked up the bum shorts and tank top she wore into the room the previous night.

Her eyes were heavy with tears and blinked and Orji noticed the tears pour down. 

Charlotte walked out of the room then she went back in picking her phone from a table. Her shorts fell off her hands and she groaned angrily.

She picked it up then finally stormed out of the room. "See her tiny legs! It's my own husband that you want to carry! Ekewsu! (devil), husband snatcher!"

Mercy laughed  then she moved close to Orji. "My love" she called out, "You thought I would not find you en?" She ran her hands on his bare chest.

"Who told you I was here? Jeremy?"

"That doesn't matter ehn, if you're going for a vacation, you could have as well taken me too. Baby I'm not angry about that Oyinbo being in your bed. I understand you're a man and you have needs.  Can Oyinbo give you more than I can? Why don't we just, take this up a notch" she moved her lips close to his and he pulled back letting out a loud hiss.

"I want you to get the hell of this room and out of this town if you can"

"For what?" She asked, "Me, I'm not leaving oh"

Orji opened he door wide, then he threw her luggage out of the room!"

"Orji!" "Thank you for coming" held her by the shoulder. "And good bye!" He gently pushed her out of the room then he locked the door.

"Baby! Orji?" Mercy banged the door and he shut his eyes. "I'm not going anywhere oh, we die here! We die here!"

"Jesus Christ!" He muttered then he thought of Charlotte and how hurt she was before leaving the room.

Mide woke up very early to clean up his room. Afterwards he went into the bathroom to take a long shower.
Mide stepped out of the bathroom into the bed room with a white towel tied across his waist.

He walked towards the big mirror that hung on the wall then he gazed at his reflection, his unkept side burns reminded him of Fortunate's annoying remark. He hated to admit it but he did looked like a mad man.

He scoffed at the very thought of Fortunate being right. Then he brushed his hands through the beard.

He bowed his head and tears poured down his eyes. "I can't do this Ebun, not without you. I really want to try but it's difficult" he shook his head then he sighed.