💖 Chapter 24💖

Chapter 24

Durojaiye opened up his door and a lady walked in dressed in a short gown. "What are you doing here Lara?" "I came to wish you a happy birthday in person" she agreed and he closed the door.

"It's not my birthday until tomorrow"

"Let's while away time till then" she unzipped the gown exposing get cleavages then she bit her lower lips seductively.

Lara kissed him on the lips and he pulled back. "What? Don't tell me you're not in the mood? You're Durojaiye fucking Akintoye! You're always in the mood"

"Well you're not in luck today. I've had a long day and I need rest"
"Can i be your date tomorrow at your birthday party?"

"Why do you think I'll choose you?"

"Can we stop playing games Duro? I like you, you know I do and I'll do anything for you. Your parents knows me and"

"You know the door, shut it while you leave!" He snapped walking towards his room.

"Duro!" She exclaimed stomped

Makin entered looking at Lara, then he smiled. This Durojaiye never change, he thought within then he waved at her "Hello" he said softly and Lara hissed leaving the house. Then he made his way into Durojaiye's room. "Lara I said"

"Abeg hold body jhoor! Which one is Lara I said, did you see me in bikini?" He asked and Durojaiye laughed.

"Look at this mad man oh! When did you get back?"

"Today man and I just decided to pop in cause I no get choice, your house dey close to mine" he answered and Durojaiye busted in laughter. "Mad man!" He chanted and they both hugged.

"How's Mide? I heard the guy came back. Mehn I can't wait to see him! Is he still biting your neck?"

"He'll even suck my blood if I give him the chance to"

Makin laughed. "Wetin carry you come back? Hopefully is not my birthday" "I no like you reach that level now" he answered and Durojaiye laughed, "You come back from the states and the only thing you can do is speak pidgin. You are a Buffalo!"

"Well this Buffalo is getting married, I'm getting married Duro"

Lady Adebimpe walked into her son's room all dressed in her a purple lace, that made her look like a celebrity sensation . She watched her son sit up in bed playing subway surf on his phone.

"My darling, your father and I are prepared to go for Duro's birthday party. I was wondering if ...."

"No!"

"His mom called yesterday, I told her"

"I'm not going Mom"

"You need to get out there apart from work. I don't know what happened between you and your cousin and you're not interested in telling and I've given up asking. Sweetheart, you need this distraction"

"Your mother is right you know?" Kike walked in and Mide smiled at her. "I'm sorry. I can't go"

Fortunate wore a peach colored gown that went all the way down with a slit that stopped above her knee. "I'm not even comfortable on this" she complained. "It's nice"
"You don't think he slit is too much or it's hugging my shape too much"

"It's perfect!

"Come with me" Fortunate begged,
"No... I don't have anything fancy to wear except my church clothes..." "Wear it now. I don't want to be alone"