Regulus Black

Luci_Bvb thank you for your patience. Never the less I hope you enjoy your imagine.

Regulus Black x Daughter
Pure-Blood
Slytherin

"Alright Luci, you have nothing to worry about. Uncle Sirius will love you," Regulus says to her daughter. Giving her hand a light squeeze they approach 12 Grimmauld Place. Regulus knocks on the door while he holds Luci's hand in the other. "Ah Regulus how lovely of you to stop by," Sirius says once the door is open. He doesn't even notice Luci. "Please come in," he continues making a hand motion. Regulus and Luci enter. "Sirius I would like to introduce to my daughter, Luci," Regulus says nudging his daughter to come closer. "Well I'll be...," Sirius says in awe. "Is there a problem Sirius?," Regulus questions. "No absolutely not," Sirius answers. "She just looks so much like you Regulus." "Yeah that's what her mother said," Regulus states. "I'm sorry about that Reg, I know how much you loved her," Sirius says leaning in to give his brother a comforting bro hug. "Thanks Sirius," Regulus says returning the hug. "On a more positive note, are you guys ready to eat," Sirius says with a smile.

*5 years later*

"Dear Dad,
Harry gets to be apart of the Gryffindor Quidditch Team. He's there seeker. Why can't I be apart of the Slytherin Quidditch Team? It's not fair Dad.

Love,
Luci"

I finished writing my letter to dad, while my friend Pansy eats her breakfast. Don't get me wrong Harry is my friend but I can't help the jealousy built inside of me. My dad taught me how to be a great seeker. He thought me all his secrets because he was one, when he was at Hogwarts. "Ready for Potions Luc," Pansy asks. "Yep, let's go," I say grabbing my stuff.

*The following year*

I did it! I became the seeker of the Slytherin Quidditch Team. My dad and Uncle Sirius were able to come to my game, after convincing McGonagall.

"Yes Baby, make Daddy proud," I hear my dad shout from the crowd. Oh did I mention we were playing against Gryffindor. "Uncle Sirius was rooting for Harry, while Dad was rooting for me. "And they're off," Lee Jordan shouts into the mic. I was tuned into the game ignoring any "background noise". "No hard feelings right," Harry says flying next to me. "Yep," I say scanning the pitch for the snitch. I see it and fly after it. Harry follows, getting the message.

The game continues and Slytherin was in the lead. "Look out Luci," Draco shouts. But it was too late Luci was hit with Bludger and knocked off her broom.

"Not my baby girl," I hear dad say moments before I black out.

***********

"Will she be alright," Regulus asks Madam Pomfrey. "Yes Mr Black your daughter will be okay, let me do my job," Madam Pomfrey states as moves past Regulus to the hospital bed. I started coming to, but I was met with a pounding headache. I open my eyes and was meet with a bright light. I try sitting up. "No, no, no child lay down," Madam Pomfrey says. "Here drink this, this will help with the headache," she continues, giving me a glass. I take a sip and shutter. "What were you expecting, pumpkin juice?," Madam Pomfrey states sarcastically walking away. "What happen to me?," I question holding my hands to my temples. My dad sits down in the chair next to me. "You were hit with a Bludger and knocked off your broom. By the time we came over to you, you had already blacked out," Dad says. "Luci you broke one of you ribs and it will take you a week to recover, including the antibiotics I'll be giving you," Madam Pomfrey says calmly. "No quidditch?!," I say. "You definitely take after your father, and no quidditch," Madam Pomfrey says coming back with some bandages in hand. This causes Regulus to chuckle and give Luci a proud smile.

A/N: What did you think Luci_Bvb ?
*For my fellow readers, if you have a request feel free to comment.

Thank you