Frank Longbottom

Frank Longbottom x Reader
Pureblood
Hufflepuff
******************

"He won't let you out of your sight once he sees you,(Y/N)," (Y/F/N) exclaims curling the last strand of her best friends (Y/H/C) hair. (Y/N) looks in the mirror of the vanity she was sitting in front of. Her eyes popped due to the gold ombre of eye shadow, followed by mascara. Her hair was pulled back with a braided crown that (Y/F/N) spent a good half hour on. The Hufflepuff knew exactly who she was talking about and the blush from her makeup couldn't cover up the actual hint pink forming on the girls soft skin. "Thank you (Y/F/N)," she expressed. Walking to the full length mirror in the girls dorm, (Y/N) turned and looked at the different angles where her dress was hugging her. The truth was that the Hufflepuff has been dating Frank Longbottom for five months and this would be their first Yule Ball together. (Y/N) was quite nervous because she wanted to impress her boyfriend, but she also wanted to look herself. "Don't think, let's go," (Y/F/N) exclaims. Taking (Y/N)'s hand (Y/F/N) brings her down to the Common Room, which was now empty. (Y/N) takes a deep breath as she followed her friend out of the Common Room. "I'm sure Sirius won't be able to take his eyes off of you (Y/F/N)," (Y/N) says elbowing her friend, trying to keep the conversation off of Frank and herself. "Oh stop it," (Y/F/N) replies twirling a piece of her hair and looking away from (Y/N).

As the girls walked closer to the Great Hall the less of a silence there was. The two friends were at the top of the stairs getting a view of the nights festivities. There were groups a students talking with one another, some couples talking, and some full out snagging. "Some people don't have any shame," (Y/N) thought to herself. Scanning the crowd she finally laid eyes on her boyfriend who was talking to Remus Lupin. Remus looked up and noticed (Y/N) and nudged Frank causing Frank to turn around. His face was awestruck; his mouth was slightly ajar, his eyes just showed pure, love. He waved to her resulting in (Y/N) giving a small wave in response. The pair walked to each other, (Y/N) taking the front of her dress and lifting it a bit to prevent her from embarrassing herself, Frank excused himself as he walked through the crowd of people and to his love.

Finally once they were in front of each other Frank took her hands into his and placed a kiss on her knuckles. Placing his hand on her waste he pulled her close, (Y/N) wrapped her hands around his neck and there lips met for a soft smooth kiss. (Y/N) felt her face get warm as Frank moved his head closer to her. Frank's hands slide up her waste and cupped her cheeks, his tongue slipping over her lips. "Come on love birds we have a dance remember," (Y/F/N) said to the two from her spot next to Sirius. "You look absolutely amazing, darling," Frank said to (Y/N) as they walked arm in arm to the Great Hall. "Awe, thank you Frankie, you look rather dashing yourself," the Hufflepuff compliments.

After listening to Dumbledore's "speech" the Yule Ball has begun. "Are you thirsty darling?," Frank asks. "Yes," (Y/N) replies. Frank gets up kissing her forehead in the process and (Y/N) sighs contently. "Never loose such a gentleman," Lily Evans says to (Y/N). The girls blushes at the comment, "I won't she replies." Making small talk about classes and exams (Y/N) found herself fitting in just fine with the Gryffindor table. Frank finally returned with her drink, placing it in front of (Y/N) she gave her thanks. The music surrounding the atmosphere started to get more upbeat, Sirius and (Y/F/N) left to go dance. "Care to dance?," Frank whispers into her ear, butterflies explode in the girls stomach. "Sure," (Y/N) says before getting up. Once on the dance floor Frank takes (Y/N) hands and dances with her, as the song progresses he started to twirl her. Dipping her Frank gives her a lopsided smile causing (Y/N) to laugh.

***

Soon enough there was a slow song being played. All the couples swayed and held their lovers close. Sirius had his chin resting on (Y/F/N) head as she had her head in his chest. James Potter was in the process of kissing Lily's forehead as the two swayed. Peter Pettigrew was resting his head on Jillian's as she rested the side of her head on his chest. Frank and (Y/N) had there foreheads resting against each other's as they swayed. (Y/N) had her eyes closed feeling a great sense of comfort and protection in the embrace of her boyfriend's. Frank only looked at the beautiful girl in front of him, from her beautiful lashes, to her plump lips, she was perfect in his eyes. Taking it upon himself Frank leaned in ever so slightly and placed his lips on (Y/N)'s. (Y/N) let him do all the work all the while swaying with him to the music. Frank softly kissed her again sliding his tongue over (Y/N) smooth lips, only this time (Y/N) allowed his tongue to enter. (Y/N) felt goosebumps travel up her arm when Frank lifted her chin to deepen the kiss.

Finally pulling back for air the song ended leaving Frank and (Y/N) standing silently in front of each other. His brown eyes full of so much love when he looked into her (Y/E/C) eyes. Breaking the silence Frank said three words that meant a great deal, "I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I hope you enjoyed this imagine as much as I enjoyed writing it. Feel free to check out my newest book 'A Trip to Avonlea,' I update two new chapters each Saturday. Lastly I'll leave you with a question, who do you like seeing more of in my imagines?