Sirius Black

This one-shot was requested by hponedpjohoo . Please enjoy!

•WARNING• there is a minor reference to abuse so if you don't like things like that. Start reading after the first two paragraphs.

Sirius Black x Reader (Childhood friend)
Pureblood
Gryffindor

Key:
(Y/M/N)- your mom's name
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Let's go (Y/N) we're leaving!," mom says grabbing my hand aggressively. "How dare you insult our family name by associating yourself with Sirius!," dad barks as we walk out of the Black household. "It was a pleasure having you (Y/M/N)," Walburga says sweetly to mom. "Thank you for having us," mom says with a fake smile. "Thank you," dad says in a calm voice.

Before we enter our home, mom slaps me right across the face. I immediately bring my hand to the stinging sensation the was making my way across my cheek. My tears threatened to spill, but I knew I couldn't let them then it would just show them that they won. Which they didn't. But once I was in the comfort of my own room, I broke down. I needed to get out of here. I just sobbed and sobbed. Once I composed myself I wrote a letter to Sirius.

••••••••••

Sirius and I were friends ever since our parents introduced each other years ago. He grew into a handsome and humorous young man. Even though he had many one night stands, I was still his friend. He was always there for me especially when I left home. He understood me because he was disowned. We were misfits together with no real home, but we did have each other to lean on. His friends, the Marauders loved me, was practically one of them. I always kept them in check, which Remus was grateful for. I help strategize pranks with James and made sure they didn't go overboard and I would be a voice for Peter if he got too shy. I of course close to Sirius out of all of them.

This all changed when I felt this anger deep inside of me when Sirius would flirt with girls in class or during meals or any time in general. I knew I liked Sirius ever since we were little but I  thought it was in a friendly manner but time told me otherwise. Sirius was one of the most goofiest and attractive guys out of Hogwarts; no one can change my mind. I loved him. And apparently he felt the same. It did take time to realize the most beautiful person in his world was right in front him.

That was three years ago and we've been together ever since. We had our ups and downs, who hasn't. We are madly in love and Sirius proves that almost every day. He hasn't stared at any other girls with lust ever again. He is so loyal which is another thing I love about him. He is so respectful and loving, he doesn't treat me like any of the girls that he slept with.

We were currently walking around the Black Lake hand in hand deep in conversation. Occasionally stopping to snog or so I can I get on Sirius' back for piggy back rides when me feet got tired. That's what I was currently doing, he his arms secure around my thighs as I played with his hair which he only always me to do. "We need to get away from here," Sirius says out of the blue. We were talking about our family when we first started walking but that topic hasn't come since. "No Sirius Hogwarts is my home," I say. Sirius place me gently on the ground. My toes lightly touch the ground before the rest of my foot approaches the ground. Sirius takes my hands into his and looks at me directly in to eye. "My love I mean when we graduate," he says. I look into his midnight sky eyes. Sirius takes out a simple amethyst ring and says "Marry me." "Are you insane?," I question. "No I'm Sirius," he says.

I couldn't hold back my laughter any longer. I burst into a fit of giggles and place my forehead in Sirius' chest and he chuckles in response.

"Well?," Sirius asks once he and I compose ourselves, mainly me. "Yes. Yes I'll marry you."
Without further hesitation Sirius he places the beautiful ring in my finger. We both smile at each other. I choke back a sob before I place my hands at the sides of Sirius' face and kiss him. He quickly catches on and takes the lead, we snog for what feels like forever but break away for air. We both laugh again and he wraps his arms around my waste pulling me close, he kiss the top of my head before resting his chin on it. I just close my eyes and enjoy this moment. I finally have someone who actually loves me and cares about how I feel.

A/N:  I hope you liked it! I appreciate your patience. ❤️