Sirius Black

Sirius Black x Reader
Halfblood
Gryffindor
********************

"Baby." I hear someone whisper through the darkness of my dorm. "Baby," the voice repeats only I saw a small ball of light illuminating at the center of the room. "(Y/N) wake up, I have a surprise for you." I recognized that voice anywhere it was Sirius. "What are you doing here at-," I start. "11:00 o'clock at night," I whisper yell to my boyfriend of two years. "Just trust me. Get changed. This surprise will knock your socks off. Meet me in the common room when you're done," he said, I could tell that he was smiling as he spoke. "Alright. I trust you," I say as I roll out of bed. "Oh and don't worry. Lily already put an outfit together," Sirius says as he walks out the door. "Of course she did," I muttered to myself.

I cast a charm which illuminated my portion of the dorm, so I can find the outfit which ended up being at the end of my bed. There was a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a long sleeve cropped top, my favorite pair of Timberlands and my favorite cross body bag to tie the outfit together. I walked to the bathroom with my wand which still illuminated my path. I ended up going with a natural and simple look for makeup making sure to highlight some of my facial features.

I turned in my full length mirror that the girls and I shared and nothing looked out of place. My (Y/H/T) (Y/H/C) rested on my shoulders and framed my face perfectly. I didn't take longer than usual thanks to Lily who had my outfit already planned out. I really owe her.

I came down the stair and saw Sirius' back toward me as he stood in front of the fire waiting for me, he was wearing his leather jacket which always made him look hot. "I know you're staring love," Sirius said still looking at the fire. I could tell he was smirking as he spoke, I walked toward him and as he heard me coming towards him he turned around. Boy did the fire accentuate his jawline. My guess was correct he was still in fact smirking.  "You look beautiful love," he says playing with the ends of my hair causing me to blush. "Thanks," I say before pecking his jawline causing his jaw to clench.

"Before we go I have another surprise for you," Sirius said moving toward the end of the coach. "What there's another surprise Sirius you shouldn't have," I say. "If I want to spoil my girlfriend I will," he says pulling out a dark item from the side of the couch. When he was in front of me he held up a leather jacket that was similar to his. "Since I know you would want to live in my leather jacket I got you your own," Sirius says. "Oh babe thank you," I reply smiling. He helped me put it on and I inhaled. "And it smells like you too." Sirius chuckles before nodding his head.

***

"So I know you've been wanting to see these guys for years—," Sirius started as Hogsmeade came into view. I gasp and place my hands over my mouth. "You didn't," I squeal  looking at Sirius dead in the eyes. He just nods his head. I squeal before wrapping my arms around his neck as I jump up and down in excitement. I pull away and grab his face and kiss him, he deepens the kiss and rests his hands around me waste pulling me closer to him.

"I love you," I say resting my forehead on his.

"I love you too," Sirius replied.

I can't believe my favorite band was performing in Hogsmeade and Sirius knew and is taking me to see them! This man is too good to me.

We arrived to the venue and the bass was already boosting and as we entered the music just surrounded me; every worry, every negative thought was forgotten and I was just in the moment. Sirius and I found our seats and a few minutes later the band came on stage and the crowd went crazy myself included.

***

      Sirius was mainly interested in his girlfriend the whole night but part of him was focused on the band as well. (Y/N) obviously was unaware of this seeing as she was consumed by the music. She was singing her heart out and dancing like no one was watching, this sight just made Sirius fall in love with his girl even more. She was just as passionate as he was about music if not more and that made him exstatic.

      (Y/N) eventually calmed down laid her head on Sirius' shoulder, he kissed the side of her head causing her to smile as she didn't take her eyes off of the band performing in front of her. "Thank you Sirius," she mutters  which could've gotten over powered by the music, but Sirius heard her just fine and smiled to himself.

***

      "Be quit okay love," Sirius says placing James' invisibility cloak over the two of them as they arrived back to Hogwarts. (Y/N) nods as she nuzzles closer to Sirius not wanting to risk any part of her body getting exposed. The couple walk quickly yet quietly to the Gryffindor common room.

     The fire was now dying only embers still illuminating. The couple mutter 'lumos' and the tips of their wands illuminate in front of them. Sirius walks (Y/N) to her dorm being mindful not the step on the creaking part of the staircase.

      "Thanks for a fun night babe," (Y/N) tiredly states getting comfy under her covers. "You're welcome baby. I'm so glad you had a great time," Sirius replies tucking her into bed and kissing her forehead then headed for the door.