Regulus Black Part 3

Regulus Black x Daughter
Pure-Blood
Slytherin

Like my dad and my uncle Sirius, I'm different than the other members of the Black family. I don't want to be a deatheater or work with the dark lord. I want to put an end to him. So once I graduated from Hogwarts I decided to join The Order the same time that Harry did. In fact we were "inducted" into The Order together. Our recent mission was to retrieve the prophecy before Voldemort could get his hands on it. 

Luna, Neville, Hermione, Ron, Harry and myself aparated to the Department of Mysteries there we began searching for the prophecy. After what felt like a half hour of searching Harry found and retrieve it. "Let's get out of here," Ron states. We begin walking to the exit. "Not so fast Mr Potter," Lucius Malfoy says approaching us with Bellatrix laughing maniacally next to him. "Longbottom is it, how's mom and dad," Bellatrix says taunting Neville. "Better now that they are becoming avenged," Neville states drawing his wand.

After some more taunts by the deatheaters, we split up in order to try to loose them. "My, my, my," I hear Bellatrix's voice behind me. I turn around, as she starts to circle me like a predator circling its prey. I draw my wand, while having a intimating look on my face. "You're coming with me, we're going to have a little bit of fun," she says with a laugh. She apparatus is both out of the department. We're in an abandoned building. "Now, tell me where it is," she says. I feel excruciating pain throughout my body I cry out in agony. "Where what is!" I scream in pain. "The prophecy!", Bellatrix screeches. I feel a pause as a wave of pain diminishes. "I don't know, I don't have it," I say crying. "Liar!," she says in anger and then the pain hits me again only a lot worse. I squeal in agony, and move trying to get the pain to stop. "I don't have it," I scream at the top of my lungs. The pain still comes. "Someone else has it not me," I shout as the pain continues to spread throughout my body. Then the pain completely stops all together, no more waves. "Fine! If you don't have I'll have to find the person who does! I didn't let you off the hook just because we're related," Bellatrix shouts leaving me for dead once we arrived back at the department.

****************

"Luci, what in the name of Godric Gryffindor happened to you!," Hermione says rushing up to me. "Bella-." "Nevermind that we need to get you to your father," she says calmly but yet urgent. "Let me help you," she says taking my arm and wrapping it around her shoulder. I lean mostly on Hermione, and limp to the group. "Merlins beard!," Harry shouts noticing Luci all bloody and limping. The rest of the group runs up to me. "Oh may gosh what happend," Luna asked in shock. I sat down. Then we all see the death eaters apparate out of the department. "Malfoy's father broke the prophecy that's why they left," Ron says. I nod. "Continue love," Neville says. "Bellatrix took me and- and tortured me because she wanted me to give her the prophecy that I didn't have," I say as a tear roles down my cheek. "This all my fault," Harry says sadly. "This isn't your fault Harry, I wanted to come and help retrieve the prophecy. "Luci!," I hear my dad shout, once he makes eye contact with me, he runs up to me, uncle Sirius following hot on his tracks. "Oh my baby," Dad says squatting down next to me crying. "Dad why are you crying," I ask. He takes my hand and holds it in front of my face. I see cuts upon cuts bleeding all over my arms. "She used the Sectumsempra curse on you," Harry said between gritted teeth. "I healed them to the best of my abilities when we were walking, you might have a few small scars," Hermione says sadly. "Thanks Hermione," I say.

Once we were on our way out of the department, I was limping on either dad or uncle Sirius. "We love you Luci," uncle Sirius says kissing my cut on my cheek. "You are very strong, baby," Dad says giving me a loving smile, since I was leaning on him. "Thank you dad, uncle Sirius," I say. "I just hope I can recover from this," I say. "Don't worry you always do, baby."

A/N: What did you think Luci_Bvb ? I hope you enjoyed it. Happy Birthday! 🎉