Regulus Black

This imagine was requested my happysmileyface76 . Thank you for you request and I hope you like it.

Regulus x Sirius x Reader
Pure-Blood
Gryffindor

Key:
(Y/E/C) - your eye color
(F/Q/T) - your favorite quidditch team

********************

"So your 5 month anniversary with Sirius is tomorrow," my friend Lily states with a smile as we make our way to DADA. "Yeah," I say blushing. "Do you have a gift for Sirius?," she asks. "Of course, I got him a book of quidditch tactics," I say chucking at the idea of his gift. "He's going to be ecstatic with your thoughtful gift (Y/N)," Lily says. "Thanks Lils," I say before walking into class.

"I wonder what he's going to get me," I tell Lily as we walking into the Great Hall for lunch. "I know, something beautiful I would think," she says. I take a seat next to Sirius, "Hey Babe," I say giving Sirius a peck on the cheek. Once I give him the peck, he moves from me uncomfortably. Odd. I look at Remus and he just shrugs, giving me an apologetic smile. "Siri, what's wrong," I ask. "It's nothing (Y/N)," he replies not calling me by my nickname. I look at Lily and she nods. We both get up and leave the table, Sirius not even paying any mind to our departure.

***************

"I just don't get it," I say. "He's been avoiding me all day," I continue as I pace Lily and I's dorm room later on that night. "I know it's bizarre (Y/N), I'm sorry this is happening to you," Lily says getting up from her spot on her bed and gives me a hug. "I'm sure everything will smooth out tomorrow," she says reassuringly. "I hope your right."

***************

I woke up with a giddy grin on my face. Lily who was already up smiled at me and we squeal. I get into my robes, freshen up and then I grab my gift for Sirius before I leave to head down to the common room.

Sirius was already down there with the rest of the Marauders. Sirius was focusing on the fireplace with a expression of disbelief on his face. Remus had his nose in a book, James was fixing his glasses. Peter was snoring in a chair near the group. I approach the group, Lily following at a good distance. "Happy 5 months Siri," I say excitedly approaching my boyfriend. "About that (Y/N)," he says. "What? You forgot, I'm not mad hun," I say. "I didn't forget, it's just that I fell out of love with you," he says looking into my (Y/E/C). "What do you mean?," I ask tears forming in my eyes. "He means, a Ravenclaw actually made a love potion for me and Sirius unknowingly drank it. You were the first one he saw that day so the potion took immediate effect to him loving you," James says with regret in his tone. "How was I so stupid to believe that you actually loved me!," I say storming past Sirius and out of the common room. "(Y/N) wait...!," Lily shouts after me. "Let her cool down," Remus says putting a reassuring hand on her shoulder. Little did the Marauders know, Lily would be releasing her wrath on them.

***************

I run through the halls past some students. A door forms and I walk through it. The Room of Requirement, a place that I needed to be at the moment. I sit down my back pressed against the cold stone wall, very little light eliminated throughout the room. Then I just start sobbing into my arms. "Well what is Goody-Two-Shoes up to know." "Now isn't the time Regulus," I state coldly, whipping the tears from my cheeks. Regulus walks closer to me, "Woah, your crying, why," he asks sarcastically. "Your brother, that's why," I state, hoping the subject would be dropped. "What did he do?," Regulus asks sitting down next to me. "Why do you care?," I snap. "Because," he states. "Because I care about you," he mumbles but I was able to hear him. "You care about me?," I question. "Yeah, why else would I tease you," he asks. "Because I thought you hated me," I say playing with my hands. A nervous habit. "Wow, I'm surprised you weren't sorted into Hufflepuff," Regulus says. I elbow him in the gut. "Kidding," he grunts making the surrender hands. "So how do you feel about me?," Regulus asks. In that moment Sirius walks into the Room of Requirement. "I came here to apologize (Y/N)," Sirius says walking up to me. "Why?," I ask coldly. "Because...what is he doing here," Sirius asks motioning to Regulus. "It doesn't matter, why are you here Sirius?," I ask. "Because I'm sorry, I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. The truth is that I love you and I wasn't sure if it was the potion or my actual love. But we connected, I know that because I remember how much you love (F/Q/T), how your eyes light up when someone is talking about something you like. I love you (Y/N). Do you love me?," Sirius says. "Sirius. Wow, I don't know how to respond," I say getting up brushing away the remainder of my tears, releasing a sniffle. Regulus gets up looking at me. "Hey wait a minute, I confessed first," Regulus states. "Well. So whose it going to be," Sirius says crossing his arms over his chest. "I can't believe you would make me choose, I love you both. Both for different reasons," I say. "Wait, you love me?," Regulus asks shocked. "Of course I do," I say walking up to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and press my forehead to his. Regulus places his arms my waste pulling me closer to him. "I guess she made her decision Sirius," Regulus says. "Whatever, when you break her heart, she will be running back to me," Sirius says as he makes his way out of the room. "I can't believe you chose me," Regulus says. "Through the teasing, I developed a crush on you," I say. "I guess I was just admitting how I felt about you out loud." "Well I'm happy you did, I'm going to treat you with the love and respect you deserve," Regulus says. With that being said he leaned and gave me something that felt so genuine, a passionate kiss on the lips.

A/N: happysmileyface76  I hope you liked it. Thank you for being so kind to me and commenting on my Marauders Preferences.