Regulus Black Part 2

This is a continued imagine for Luci_Bvb .  I hope you like it.

Regulus Black x Daughter
Pure-Blood
Slytherin

"I'm here what did I miss," Uncle Sirius says running into the Hospital Wing with Harry by his side. They quickly arrive to my bedside. Uncle Sirius gripping the side of my bed, hunched over trying to catch his breath. "LuciareyouokayI'msosorryaboutwhathappenIwouldn'tbeabletolivewithmyselfifsomethinghadhappentoyou," Harry rambles trying to catch his breath as well. "Slow your role bro, I'm okay, my rib just hurts and my headache is starting to subside," I answer. "Are you sure?," Harry questions. I just nod my head. "Okay good," Harry responds giving me a hug. "Harry you better be off to supper," Madam Pomfrey says. "Of course...I'll be back with some food for you Luci!," Harry says yelling out the last part as he leaves to go to the Great Hall.

Uncle Sirius takes a seat on my bed. "Luci I'm so glad your alright," Sirius says caressing my cheek. I lean into his touch. "I'm glad it was anything severe Uncle Sirius," I say being careful with my words. Dad chuckles knowing what I would have said, and it's possible outcome. "What is it Reg?," he questions. "Oh nothing brother," Regulus response with a smile. "I can't believe that happened Luc, you could of gotten severely injured and I can't loose you too," Dad says as a tear slides down his cheek. I adjust my position and reach out my hand and wipe my thumb over his cheek. "Thanks Luc," he says. "You won't loose me that quick," I say making my dad smile.

The moment was quickly interrupted as Harry runs in with my food. "I got your favorites," Harry says placing the tray of food on my lap. He then hops onto my bed with a smile. "Thank you Harry," I say giving him a noogie. "You're welcome," Harry says sounding slightly annoyed as he fixes his hair. All of us start to laugh. Regulus smiles at Luci happy that his daughter is still her comical self.

*A week later*

"Black seems to be scanning the pitch...wait hold on folks. She sees the snitch," Lee Jordan shouts. "Malfoy passes the quaffle to Flint, Flint passes to- wait what is this? BLACK CATCHES THE SNITCH?!," Lee Jordan continues. "Slytherins wins the game," he says sounding hurt but enthusiastic.

I come out of the Slytherin tent and I see my dad squatting down with his arms outstretched. I run up to him and into his arms. He embraces me holding me close, he kisses the side of my head. We pull away I look into his eyes and he looks into mine. "You did so well out there baby. You're mother would be so proud," Dad says. I hug him again, "Thanks Dad."

A/N: Luci_Bvb what did you think?