Remus Lupin

•WARNING•This imagine contains angst

•WARNING•
This imagine contains angst.

Remus Lupin x Reader
Half-Blood
Gryffindor
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Potions always had me at the edge of my seat and not in a good way. From the multitasking of listening to the professor to creating the potion itself, I was always on edge. Luckily I had the best potions partner ever, my boyfriend Remus.

    My heart started beating and I felt my chest clench. I couldn't breath, I folded my lips inward as I sighed through my nose. It was only the middle of class when I felt an anxiety attack coming on. In an instant I felt someone pull me close to them from behind. I crane my neck behind me and was met with Remus' loving brown eyes and a smile. He never told me, but I knew he sensed me in distress and always acted swiftly and effectively. I raise my eyes upward to prevent any tears from spilling and continue to purse my lips. I eventually turn around completely and look into Remus' compassionate eyes and pull myself into him for a hug. With his strong but gentle embrace I was able to choke out a sob. I hear him muttering reassuring words under his breath so only I can hear them.

    It took me a while before I start doing the 4 by 4 method (something Remus researched which I found extremely helpful). After doing it for the forth time, I moved out of Remus embrace to my dismay. He understood how I was feeling and wasted no time letting go. I smile at him not only letting him know I'm okay, but to thank him as well. He smiles back at me before resuming his former spot from across the table. I caught his gaze and he gave me his puppy dog eyes, that he only reserved for me. I felt my smile grow as I mouthed the words 'I love you' to him. Remus didn't let us go back to work, but said; "I will do the brewing and you write down the observations and answer the questions." I nod and our work resumes with a new and better method that helped the both of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: This imagine is not supposed to be taken lightly. I know how serious and awful anxiety and depression could be. Just know, I am here for each and every one of my readers no matter what. My messages are always open to anyone who needs someone to talk to. You don't have to go through this alone. ❤️ -maddie