Lucius Malfoy

This imagine was requested by MayIJustRead . I hope you like it. I really enjoyed writing this imagine. 😊

Lucius Malfoy x Reader
Pure-Blood
Hufflepuff

Key:
(Y/B/F) - your best friend
(Y/F/N) - your friends name
(Y/O/F) - your other friend

*************************
(Y/N) and her friends were super giddy over the fact that they can finally go to Hogsmeade. They were ready to go, had the permission slips at the ready, and were all bundled.

(Y/B/F), (Y/F/N), (Y/O/F) and I walked over to Professor McGonagall and gave her our slips, she smiled at us. "Ladies don't forget to be back before the midnight," she said over the howling wind and flurries. We squinted and tried to see what light that was left on the clock. It was 9 o'clock, we had plenty of time. "We won't," we all chime to Mcgonagal.

Once we were on the path to Hogmeade. We tried passing the time and avoiding the fact that we were all freezing, by playing truth or dare. "(Y/O/F/N), truth or dare?," (Y/F/N) asked. "Truth," (Y/O/F/N) replied. "Hmmm...is it true that you want to make out with Sirius Black?", (Y/F/N) suggested. (Y/O/F/N), looked down in embarrassment, I can tell she was blushing because she told me this. "Yes," (Y/O/F/N) says with as much confidence as she could. I give her a side hug in reassurance. "Alright, my turn... (Y/B/F) truth or dare?," (Y/O/F) asks. There was a silence as (Y/B/F) was thinking. "Dare!," she states. I dare you to sing the Hogwarts anthem, (Y/O/F) says giggling. "Alright-."

We arrived at Hogsmeade and it was my turn. I have to go into the three broomsticks and sing 'I Love Rock-N-Roll'. I just hope my crush wasn't there. I sigh not backing out of my end of the deal. I enter the welcoming  environment, with my girls closely following behind me. Everyone was doing their own thing not noticing me choose a song for karaoke and walk onto the stage. Or so I thought.

The intro of the song played as I picked up the mic. Then it was my cue.

"I saw her dancing there by the record machine
I knew she must have been about 17
The beat was going strong, playing my favorite song
And I could tell it wouldn't be long till she was with me
Yeah with me
And I could tell it wouldn't be long till she was with me
Yeah with me"

I was dancing around the stage having the time of my life. Not caring what others thought. It was amazing. I knew I had to thank (Y/F/N) later.

The chorus came

"Singin' I love rock and roll" I sang and unexpectedly I see my friends sing along with me, which encourages the audience to sing along.

"So put another dime in the jukebox baby
I love rock and roll
So come on take some time and dance with me," I was walking around the stage belting the song as I scanned the audience. Just as I thought. He was here. Lucius Malfoy. The beautiful haired Slytherin. Our eyes locked but I quickly looked away.

**************

"How did I sound ladies?," I ask my friends as we walked backed to Hogwarts. We've done some shopping after my karaoke, but got exhausted. "You sounded great," (Y/B/F) said. "Yeah," they other girls added. "Did he notice you?," (Y/O/F) asked. I blush but nobody commented on it because of the cold. "Yeah," I say nervously. "I'm sure he thought you were cute," (Y/B/F) said giving me a side hug. I smile at her comment. I hope you're right (Y/B/F).

*Lucius POV*
I noticed this Hufflepuff before, but now I have to find out who she is. She's bold and I like that.

A/N: What did you think MayIJustRead ? I was personally thinking about doing a Part 2. Would you like that?