Remus Lupin

I hope you like this imagine HannahtheHuntress
Thank you for your request. :)

Remus x Reader
Half-Blood
Gryffindor

It was anxious Wednesday night in the library, the full moon was tomorrow. So I was just helping my boyfriend, Remus, get ahead in astronomy because he'll be in the Hospital Wing with Madam Pomfrey, for a good portion of the day recovering.

"Darling I just don't understand the alignment of this constellation and how to find it," Remus says getting exasperated. "Remmy you start off in the spot and then see if other constellations can be apart of it," I say to him calmly. I see Remus taking my advice, his eyebrows furrowed, he's still confused, I sigh. "What the heck (Y/N)? We've been studying in here for hours!," Remus shouts at you. At the moment James, Sirius and Peter waltz into the library from their detention Remus was telling me about earlier. "Oh I'm sorry for wanting to help my boyfriend whose going to go through a lot tomorrow!," I say somewhat sarcastically with anger in my voice. I start packing my bag. "What's going on here Moony?," Sirius says being the first one to arrive at our table. "Nothing Sirius, I was just about to leave," I say putting my bag over my shoulder leaving Sirius and Remus. Before I left the library I heard Sirius shout "Remus!," I just shrugged and left with a frown on my face.

I was halfway down the corridor when I hear a familiar voice. "(Y/L/N)!," it was James, what does he want. I stop were I was and waited for him to catch up to me. "What?," I ask in a sharp tone. "Moony can be a bloody idiot sometimes, especially when this time of the month rolls around," James says. "Yeah," I huff. "Pads is talking to him now," he says. "Okay," I say, my arms crossed. "(Y/N), he didn't mean it, his anxiety and such gets the best of him at this time," James defends. "Yeah, I know James, it's just that I'm sick of him treating me like this when this time rolls around. All I'm trying to do is help Moony and he treats me like garbage," I respond. "I understand that and I'm sorry (Y/N)," James says. "Just tell him that when he's ready to apologize I'll be in the common room." James just nods and I turn around and walk away.

*********

"You alright dear?," The Fat Lady asks as wipe the tears off my cheeks giving her the password. "I don't want to talk about it," I say with a sniffle. "As you wish," she says as the door opens. I sit in my favorite spot by the crackling fire. I just sit there watching the flames dance, my attention then drifts to the creaking of the dorm stairs. I can't make out the silhouette my eyes focused on who it can be. "(Y/N) are you okay?," it was my best friend Alice. She sits in front of me, "Yeah," I reply. She must of noticed my tears due to the fire casting a bit of light on half of my face. "Are you sure? Because your face says otherwise," Alice says. "Fine you caught me," I say. "You can't fool me (Y/N), now tell me what's on your mind," she assures. "It's just...," I sigh, "Remus is just frustrated with a class and I tried helping but he only took his anger out on me," I reply. "Oh honey I'm so sorry," Alice expresses. "Boys can be jerks sometimes, especially when it comes things they're not good at," Alice say with a laugh. I smile at her and laugh as well.

************

*Remus' POV*
"Moony are you insane, she was trying to help you and you treated her like that," Sirius says disappointed. "Yeah, imagine what can happen when Frank gets word of this," Peter adds. I just sit there taking there words in. "Mates he gets the point," James says noticing my regretful expression. "We get that the full moon is tomorrow and nothing will change, we will still be there for you Moony," James says giving me a slap on the back. "Okay, I hate to admit it but you guys are right," I say. "Now go talk to your girl," Sirius says. "She's awfully upset about what happened and she's in the common room," James adds. I walk out of the library with my books in hand. 

(Y/N)'s POV
I was laughing with Alice when I hear the creak of the common room door.  I turn around to see Remus. "Hello darling," he says. Alice noticed my face went pale, she raises her eyebrows at me. I nod my head, mouthing an 'I'm okay' to her, out of  Remus' line of sight. Alice got up and heads up the stairs to our dorm, I watch her leave. "(Y/N)," Remus says, which catches my attention and I turn around. "What is it Remus?" I question. He sits down on the couch across from my spot, I look at him waiting for an answer. "I owe you an apology," he says looking at me. I nod my head letting him know to continue. "I'm so sorry for treating you like garbage, all you were doing was trying to help and I lashed out at you...again," he continues. "Remus this keeps on happening before every full moon...we need to work this out. I'm willing to help you with whatever it is as long as you don't lash out at me...you will get through this you have to most supportive friends out there and you have me Remmy," I say. "Yeah and I'm so grateful for you (Y/N)," Remus says. You stand up and sit next to him, you hold his hand and place your head on his shoulder and watch the fire. "How will I know, you won't lash out at me again Remus?," I ask. "Because of this," Remus takes your chin with his fingertips and gently brings your head so that you are face to face. He then leans in, fingertips still gently placed under your chin, and places a soft and gentle kiss on your lips. After a few seconds he breaks away. "I have sealed my promise with a kiss to never lash out at you during this time, and I will never break that promise," Remus states.
He never did.

A/N
What did you think HannahtheHuntress ?