Lucius Malfoy Part 2

Here is the continuation of the Lucius imagine, requested by MayIJustRead . I hope you like it.

Lucius Malfoy x Reader
Pure-Blood
Hufflepuff

Key:
(Y/B/F) - your best friend
(Y/F/N) - your friends name
(Y/O/F) - your other friend

*************************
"I can't believe he noticed me," I say happily, as I walk with my girls to Charms. "I know right, just think you guys would be the cutest couple in Hogwarts," (Y/F/N) says. I blush at the comment. "Well Potter and Evans take the cake," (Y/O/F) states. (Y/B/N) elbows her causing (Y/O/F) to glare at her. "That's true, they are super cute together," I say. We enter class and take our seats. Shortly after everyone settled Professor Flitwick addresses what he wrote on the chalkboard. It read, 'Revision of the Disarming Charm'. This should be interesting. "Alright class I know you already know how to perform this charm. But I know a few of you need some perfecting."

"Well that was interesting", (Y/B/F) says. "Yeah I totally-," I was in the middle of saving before I bump into someone. I almost fall but the person catches me. "I didn't mean to fall for you," I say looking at Lucius Malfoy. "I actually wanted to talk to you so it's no problem," he responds. "Really," I say, eyeing (Y/B/F), still being dipped by Lucius. She gets the hint. "(Y/N) I'll see you in Defense," she responds. Lucius helps me up, "I'm actually free this period," I say. "As am I," Lucius response. We start to walk the corridors. "So you already know my name, (Y/N)," I say. "Right, well (Y/N) I think you did absolutely amazing with that karaoke performance at the Three-Broomsticks last night," Lucius boldly states. "Thank you Lucius," I say looking down blushing. He notices and smirks. "I think your amazing, in general," he continues to say. "What?!," I say looking up. "Really". "Yes really," Lucius says. He stops walking and I do as well. He place a lose strand of hair behind my ear. I look down feeling my face heat up again. "I think you're great as well," I say looking into his striking grey eyes. He chuckles, "Why thank you (Y/N)." "Would you mind going to the Three-Broomsticks with me, the next Hogsmeade trip?," Lucius asks. "Like as a date," I ask. "Yes, a date," he says with his signature smirk. "I would love to," I say. "Great, see you around (Y/N)," Lucius says. But before we parted ways he kissed me on the cheek. He walks away as I place my hand on the surface that he kissed. I need to tell (Y/B/F).

"He asked you on a date?!," (Y/B/F) squeals in the Great Hall. "Shhhh, not so loud," I tell her trying to get her to quiet down. "This is amazing (Y/N) , she says. "Thanks (Y/B/F)," I say smiling from ear to ear. "We have to find you an outfit," (Y/B/F) states. "I know just what you can wear." Oh dear.

It was the day of the trip and the girls and I were just leaving the grounds. "Hey (Y/N), glad I caught up to you," Lucius says jogging up next to me. I smile at him. "You don't mind if I steal her from you, ladies?," Lucius questions. "Of course not," (Y/O/F) says a little too happily. "Great, let's go (Y/N)," he says taking my hand. I turn around and look at the girls and they give me two thumbs up with toothy smiles on there faces.

We arrive to the Three-Broomsticks. "Allow me," Lucius says once we go to our table. Once he helps me with my coat we both sit down, across from each other. "Tell me a little bit about yourself," Lucius says. "Well I'm a Pure-Blood and I'm an only child. I love nature and care about my studies," I say. "That's lovely, what's your favorite class?," Lucius asks. "Hmmm, I like Transfiguration," I reply. "Really, that impeccable, I'm not that great in that class. Maybe you can tutor me sometime. "Maybe," I repeat. "Enough about me, tell me a bit about yourself," I say taking a sip of my butter beer. "Okay, let's see, I come from a Pure-Blood family as well. I have a sister, Mistral. And I like Divignation," he replies.

*************************

The date was a success and being the gentleman he is, decided to walk me back to Hogwarts. "I had a great time, Lucius," I say. "I had a great time as well," Lucius states. We continue walking making small talk, when our hands brush against each others. He stops what he's talking about and smiles at me and I smile back. Then all of a sudden he did what I would least expect. He takes my hand into his and kisses it. Thank goodness for the sun going down, for he would of saw the blush on my face. We continue walking all the way to Hogwarts our hands never breaking apart. I definitely have a story for the girls.

A/N: Much to your surprise MayIJustRead , I will be writing a part three. I hope I have you at the edge of your seat. :)