Sirius Black

Sirius Black x Reader
Hufflepuff
Half-Blood
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) was a Hufflepuff who was loved by everyone, so it wasn't a shock when she won over Sirius's heart. (Y/N) and Sirius were the couple every couple at Hogwarts strived to be like. She balanced Sirius out and he made sure no one took advantage of her kindness. The couple was going strong for a half a year and she was able to introduce her loving boyfriend to her parents. Of course her father was hesitant about his "bad boy" reputation but as long as his daughter was happy, so was he. Her mother thought he was a charmer and a gentlemen and didn't see harm in there relationship.

The only thing that peaked the young Hufflepuff's interest was that she never met Sirius' parents. Of course she had only heard the horror stories of how terrible they really were but (Y/N) always saw the good in others, and no words can describe a person until she met them for herself. Sirius of course pleaded his case of not meeting them and even that didn't stop her from writing a letter to the house of Black. Of course she didn't write about her blood status or house because she didn't see the harm. But boy was she wrong, she knew how important blood status was based off of what Sirius told her. But, coming from a half-blood family she was never exposed how intense the it really was.

꧁꧂

So here they were, standing at the gate of the House of Black. (Y/N) gripped Sirius' arm, shuddering at the intensity of the house's architecture. The couple then walked up the long pathway that led up to the infamous house.

(Y/N) without a doubt felt the tension in the air upon the first interaction the Mr and Mrs Black. Sirius shrugged of his leather jacket and dropped it on the Black's house elf, Kreacher.
(Y/N) elbowed Sirius muttering something about being kind to house elves before she herself took her coat off with the help of Sirius. (Y/N) then squatted down to Kreature's level and placed it in his arms before saying 'thank you.' Kreature then muttered some distaste about the interaction under his breath as he walked away.

Orion led the way into the dining room ushering the group to sit down. "How do like Hogwarts (Y/N)?," Walburga asks innocently as they were all seated. Sirius clenches his fist from his spot next to (Y/N), causing (Y/N) to place her hand on Sirius' thigh under the table, resulting in Sirius to relax.

"I really like Hogwarts, Mrs Black. In fact I see the school quite helpful for me to find a career path in the future," (Y/N) answers politely, remembering what Sirius said about how the future being important to his "family." "Wonderful and what house are you in?," Walburga pries. Sirius glares at her from across the table, and clenches his teeth, seeing where this is going. Walburga only smirks noticing the reaction she was getting out of her son.

"Oh! My house, I don't really see that as relevant to our current conversation about careers?," (Y/N) says.

"Oh I think it does Missy," Orion states sternly. Sirius lightly squeezes his girlfriend's hand from under the table. That reassurance causes (Y/N) to sit up straight with pride. "I'm a Hufflepuff."

Walburga gasps and Orion to slam a fist on the table. "Sirius!," his parents shout through gritted teeth and his girlfriend to flinch. "Oh now what's next! Her telling us she's not a pureblood!," Walburga shouts. (Y/N) looks down causing Walburga to scoff.

"You can't do a single thing right!," Orion shouts. "We thought you could redeem yourself and bring a "normal girl" home!," Walburga squeals.

"Normal girl!," Sirius shouts standing up and slams his fists on the table causing the glass dishes of rattle in response. Walburga and Orion stand up. There was something boiling inside (Y/N) causing her to shoot in response.

"Sirius is not a disappointment! He can do so many things right. Just so you'll happen to know! Sirius is the best Gryffindor beater in a long time and can take on any house! Oh and he's the best thing that has ever happened to me. He is kind and loving, something you both lack. Oh and one more thing, you're the disgraces to the Black family name! Not Sirius! Let's go baby," (Y/N) says out of breath taking Sirius hand and storms out of the room with him trailing behind.

Kreacher must have sensed there departure and had their coats already ready. (Y/N) muttering a quick thanks and apology to Kreacher before leaving with the help of Sirius who was holding the door open.

꧁꧂

"That was not the (Y/N) I know," Sirius says into (Y/N)'s neck. The couple found comfort in the Gryffindor common room and was cuddling on the velvet couch by the fire. "I know. But no one talks to the people I love like that," (Y/N) says simply. "I love you," Sirius says. "And thank you for standing up to my parents. You were to busy telling em off that you didn't see the look on there faces," Sirius says starting to chuckle. (Y/N) giggles trying to imagine the look on his parent's faces. The couple just laid by the fire laughing into the night enjoying each other's love and company.