Remus Lupin

This imagine was requested by @cooler4759. I hope you like it!

Remus Lupin x Reader
Pureblood
Gryffindor

**************************************

I'm a Marauder, and an animagi may I add. I also just so happend to fall in love with the smartest, chocolate loving Marauder—Remus. With that being said it was one of those nights where we had to go out in the night to support him. Remi easily had already went out to the shrieking shack for his transformation. However, despite the invisibility cloak, dodging Filtch would not be an easy task for us. Luckily I checked the map ahead of time and noticed that he was on the other side of the castle. Despite Remus' protests of having me tag along on nights like this, I had my advantage. I was a legal animagus, and with my father's help, support, and working at the ministry he had many connections allowing me to register.

As we walked out of the castle James removed his cloak allowing the cool midnight air to encompass me. The moonlight cast upon us creating shadows as we continued walking to the shack. Listening on James' plan for the night a bone chilling howl echoed  throughout the grounds. Getting ready to run towards the noise I felt someone grab my arm. "Be careful (Y/N), whatever you think, just know that Remus can't control himself," James says gently pulling me close to him. I give a firm nod before running of to my boyfriend—changing into my animagus in the process.

Upon arriving to the shrieking shake I look around for any sign of my love. Walking in I hear scratching and snarling, and turning my head around the doorframe and in the direction of the noise I see him. Moony was scratching his chest and every time he missed his claws would scratch the wall creating a rigid streaks across. Hearing my presence he turns around snarling, his expression not even changing. He races toward me, claws scratching the wood flooring and without further hesitation I leave the shrieking shack, with Moony hot on my trail. I head into the forbidden forest in attempts to loose him but the huffs and puffs behind me let me know he was still there—gaining on me and fast. Changing directions ever so often I feel myself getting lost but I press on.

I soon find a clearing and make my way to it; the Black Lake, stopping I turn around and see what other options I had but there he was. He found me—snarling and prowling closer to me. His eyes where narrowed, teeth showing as saliva dripped from his mouth. My eyes darted around looking for a way to escape but I found none—I would have to fight him—he was coming closer. My blood ran cold as he growled—I knew he was't gone but the beast inside won the fight. Looking down in defeat I know what I had to do; I launched myself at my boyfriend but he pushed me back, causing me to land in a weird way and to change into my human form. I look up and see him hovering over me but before he could advance  a blur comes from my right side and charges at Moony. They went flying and landed with a thud, it was Prongs, he was head butting Moony away from me. Hearing scampering towards me on my other side, I look over and see Peter racing to my side. "(Y/N) you need to get out of here your hurt, very hurt," he says. My vision starts getting blurry as I get up. "Can you change back?," Peter asks. I shake my head after trying to think of my animal form. He walks over to me and grabs my arm wrapping it around his neck. "Try walking with me," he asks. Only making a few steps I collapse into his arms blacking out.

***

Noticing the headmaster at the entrance of the school, Peter grunted as he continued walking the last remaining steps to the school. "Professor Dumbledore it's (Y/N)." That's all Peter had say before the headmaster himself took (Y/N) into his arms and made his way to the hospital. "Go help your friend," was all Peter heard before seeing Dumbledore turn the corner of one to the corridors. Looking back one more time, Peter then turned into a fat pudgy rat scampering back to find his friends.

***

My eyes flutter open as I gasp, I try sitting up but feel a great deal of pain in my left side. "(Y/N) lay back down," a calm voice says. Trying to make out where the voice was coming from, I look over and there with moonlight casting on him was Professor Dumbledore sitting on one of the cots next to me. "Professor how did I get here, what happen?," I ask. "Careful my dear, you have gone through a great deal of stress. Peter was walking you back to the castle and that's when you blacked out. He carried you the rest of the way and I took you here," Dumbledore answers. "You had a huge gash on your side, Peter said if you landed any closer to the rocks you would have been paralyzed. According to Madame Pomfrey you have also suffered from some minor head trauma," he continues. I rub my head and nod with what he was saying. "Do you remember anything that happened before that?," Dumbledore asks. Thinking for a second trying to remember the turn of events from before, my mind flashes back to the chase in the Forbidden Forrest. "I was cornered and trying to escape I launched myself at Remus. But he—he pushed me back and that's when I landed on the ground. I must have landed near a bunch of sharp rocks and hit my head in the process." "I see," Dumbledore replies stroking his beard. "You will be okay (Y/N), I know it. But until your friends arrive I'll sit with you, you can rest now," he says. A sigh escapes my lips as I feel sleep approaching causing my eyes get heavy. Closing my eyes, I think of all my memories with Remus, from our first kiss to cuddling in the common room—I finally doze off in a nice peaceful sleep.

A/N: I let you guys use your imagination when it came to your animagus forms. Which leads me to my next question what would your animagus be and what would your Marauder name be?