Peter Pettigrew

Peter Pettigrew x Reader
Half-Blood
Ravenclaw
*****************

The past few days of school have been rough, our professors have been emphasizing how important our NEWTs are. Assigning essay upon essay, quiz after quiz—it has really started taking a toll on me. With the spare time that I had, I find myself either napping with my boyfriend or studying with Remus. We were now conversing as we walked to the Gryfinndor Common Room from the Great Hallway. "I can't believe I got this mark. I did my research and everything only for my outcome to look like this," Lily shouts showing me her paper for the third time. My eyes were getting heavy and I felt myself nodding off. She was just ranting to me about how she got a bad mark on her astrology essay, while I on the other hand was listening all the while trying to keep my eyes open.

"Are you even listening (Y/N/N)?," she asks. My eyes flutter open at her sudden change in tone. "Uh huh," I say with another letting out another yawn.

"You really need to get some sleep, the late night studying sessions with Remus are really taking a toll on you," Lily says patting me on the back. "Oh you don't say." I feel my eyelids getting heavier making it harder for me to resist sleep. Next thing I know I was leaning on Lily's shoulder. "Woah there," Lily says wrapping her arm around my waste. "Peter."

***

"Alright, there we go," Lily says directing me to the couch in the Common Room. Once on the couch I reach towards my bag to grab my potions book. "Woah woah woah, you need to rest. I'm going to grab Peter for you," Lily says before leaving the Common Room. A Ravenclaw like myself in the Gryffindor Common Room wasn't a site you would see everyday. But since I was dating the underrated Marauder it was considered the new norm.

I curl up into a ball on the couch, resting my head on the arm of the couch and watch the small fire in front of me. I sneakily reach and grab for my potions book and start flipping through it, as my fingers flip through each page each page, the closer my book got to my face. The next thing I know darkness surrounds me.

***

"She's really exhausted Peter and she really needs you," Lily's says spotting Peter with the Marauders half way to the Common Room. "Along our way she started mumbling things, something having to do with you giving the best cuddles," Lily adds.

"Lily I've been checking up on her everyday. I've been walking her to every class and she's been so exhausted. I even offered to do her astrology essay but she said no," I exclaim.

"I wonder why?," James mutters resulting with Lily smacking his arm. James apologizes and we continue walking to their Common Room. "If it's a cuddle she wants—it's cuddles she will get," I say continue walking at a faster pace to my destination.

"Now be very quiet she's probably asleep," Lily states before Remus tells the Fat Lady the password. The door creaks open and they walk into the warm atmosphere. "Well there you go," Sirius whispers motioning to a sleeping (Y/N) curled up on the couch. I walk over and see her hair sprawled on the arm of the couch, her potions text book open and resting on her face. She had her arms crossed over her chest and her chest slowly rose and fell. Talking a seat by her curled up feet, she stirs, I reach over and take her book off her face. I close it and place it on the table in front of me, "Peter." I look over and see (Y/N/N) sitting up and stretching. "You said you needed my infamous cuddles?." "Yes please," she replies softly. I move over and lay behind her, resting my arms around her waste gently pulling her down in front of me. I begin peppering kisses along her shoulder, neck and finally her cheek. She giggles at the interaction and closes her eyes.

    Hi Peter, I'm (Y/N). Professor McGonagall wanted me to work with you on you Transfigurations assignment. Of course thank you for going out of your way to help. I just can't get this spell right. The pronunciation isn't really that hard it's the actions that make the spell the hardest. After spending some time practicing the spell we saw each other a bit more; passing in the hallways, the courtyard, the list goes on. Over that course of time I developed feelings for her—and after a lot of convincing and encouragement from the boys. I finally asked her out. With her beautiful smile she confirmed her answer. That smile is one of the many things I love about her. That smile that told me everything would be alright, that smile that I longed to see each day, that smile was the only thing that made me feel like I mattered. Even though I spent most of my time with the Marauders, there was a pinch of loneliness that hung over my head. But then there she was, she saw me.

She's been there for me from the very beginning—even speaking up to the boys if she thinks that my voice doesn't get heard. I do the same for her even if that means being her cuddle buddy instead of helping her with assignments. She makes everything better and seeing her like this—so exhausted and sleep deprived hurts me. It might not be the big things that she needs. It's the little things like encouraging her and whispering sweet nothings in her ear after a long stressful day.

"Thank you."

Barely audible and less than a whisper—those two little words spoke volumes and really touched my heart.

***

"Aw look at them," a female voice says.

"Hush Lils, you'll wake them," another voice says—assuming it's Remus.

I open my eyes and I'm met with James, Lily and Sirius staring right back at me. "Sleep well (Y/N)," Sirius says causing James to snicker. I look over and see Peter still sleeping with his arm loosely wrapped around my waste. "They must have used the silencing charm if—," James starts. "James?!," Lily whisper yells. "Leave them alone mates," Remus hissed. "Let's get breakfast," Lily says grabbing James' sleeve as Remus ushers Sirius out.

"Sorry love," Remus whispers before closing the Common Room door. I only smile and lay down beside Peter. He had his eyes open with a smirk on his face. "They were really that loud huh," I ask. "Yeah," Peter says. "But I don't mind they are just jealous I have you." "Keep telling yourself that," I reply. Softly placing his lips on mine and his hand on my cheek I felt myself melt into his touch. As Peter's lips trailed over mine, I couldn't help but think of how lucky I am to have such a caring person in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I still have a couple more Imagines up my sleeve. ;) But until then, I just want to say thank you for all of your support on both my Marauders Preferences and Imagines. It means the world to me that you love and enjoy reading them.