James Potter

Thank you MayIJustRead for your patience. Without further ado...your imagine.

James x Reader
Muggle
Hufflepuff

"I'll see you you at dinner Gorgeous," James tells me. "Okay, love you Jamie," I tell my boyfriend. I kiss him on the cheek and walk away from him and Marauders with Lily. "You guys are so cute," Lily says as we walk to Charms. "Awe thanks Lils," I say. "So how are things going with you and Al," I ask. "Things are going well," this weekend is our 2 month anniversary," she says. "Aweeee, how exciting," I say. "Thank you (Y/N)," Lily says. I smile at her and she smiles back.

We arrive at Charms and take our seats, there was a ferret on my desk, very well behaved may I add. Odd. Lily has a mouse on hers. After what feels like 5 minutes, Professor Flitwick starts his lesson. "Alright class, we will be learning the Episky charm," he states in his high pitched voice. "Now I put in front of you all a small animal with a minor injury," Flitwick says. You lift your wand like so and point it at the injury and say Espisky," he says not following through. "Allow me to demonstrate." He takes the rat that has a slit in his ear, points his wand at it and says Episky. Within seconds the slit in rats ear was gone and healed. "Wow," Lily and I say simultaneously. The class claps. "Now I want you to practice," Professor Flitwick states.

I examine the ferret and see a minor cut on his back leg. Poor little guy. I take my wand and point it at the wound and say Espisky. Moments later the cut on his back leg is healed. "Well done Miss (Y/L/N)," Professor Flitwick says. "Thank you," I say. I look at Lily and she's got the hang of it.

***************

"Well done class," Professor Flitwick says. "If you would like extra credit, I highly advise going to see Madam Pomfrey and helping her with students in the wing with minor injuries," he adds. Whispers of yes' and silent cheers spread throughout the class. "Class dismissed," Professor Flitwick says. Lily and I get up from our seats. "I need to head to the Gryfindor Common Room before dinner, I'll see you later," Lily says. "Okay," I state. Despite being in different houses Lily and I have become friends because we have a lot in common and we both needed someone that understood each others Muggles interests. Once we parted ways I start walking to the Great Hall, I had plenty of time until dinner started. As I was walking I passed a classroom. I poke my head in and see that it was empty. It's been a while since I did this but I think I still got it. I enter the class room and each step I take, my toes point. Once I'm in the center of the classroom and moved the desks out of the way, I start simple by doing a tombe pas de bourree position. Then once I got comfortable I started to do a few elegant leaps and added a couple positions to it. Little did I know my boyfriend who was looking for me, stood in the classroom doorway in awe. "Third postion, fourth position, leap," I whisper to myself. "Fourth position, jeté, tombe pas de bourree," I continue to say outloud. This causes James to chuckle to himself and smile in admiration. Once I finished my back still facing the door, I heard a startling round of applause. I turn around and see my messy haired boyfriend and walk over to him. "That was amazing Gorgeous," James says with a smile. "Thank you Jamie," I say giving him a hug. "You never told me you did ballet," James says. "Well I quit the year before I went to Hogwarts because I knew I wouldn't have time for it. But I miss it," I say. "Well you dance beautifully," he continues. "Thanks," I say. I lean into James and her does the same, I wrap my arms around his neck and bring my lips to his. I close my eyes and enjoy this moment with James. Shortly after we break apart, "Dinner?!" I state. James laughed, "it did start but we still have time before dessert." "We better get going then, come on!," I shout taking my boyfriends hand and drag him out of the classroom causing him to chuckle. I laugh as I let go of his hand and he catches up to me. "Ya know, I had no idea what you were saying when you were jumping and doing your different tricks," James says laughing. "Oh James," I say holding back my laughter.

A/N: Al is just a character I made up. I hope you enjoyed your imagine. 😊