Frank Longbottom

Frank Longbottom x Reader
Pure-Blood
Gryffindor

Ugh, why can't I understand this Herbology assignment, I say outloud to (Y/F/N) in the library. "Well maybe if your having such difficulty maybe you can talk to your boyfriend about it," (Y/F/N) says with a smirk. I just roll my eyes as she continues to work on her DADA homework. With a huff I take my homework and textbook with me to go find Frank. "I'll be back," I tell (Y/F/N). "I'm sure you will," she says sending me a wink. I turn around and walk out of the library. Where can he be? What a silly question. I know where he is. I walk towards the greenhouse, the warm spring breeze hits my face and mess with my hair.

Once I get to the greenhouse I open the door and walk in. I am welcomed by a warmer climate and the smell of exotic plants and flowers. I look around and don't see Frank anywhere. "Frank, Franky," I say calling. Then all of a sudden I see his head pop up. "You called Honey," Frank says. I blush, "Well, Plant boy, I am super confused this Herbology question and..." "And you wanted me to help you?" Frank adds. "Yeah," I say smiling sheepishly. "Of course I'll help you Honey," Frank says. "What's question?," he continues. "Well...,"I walk closer to Frank so I can show him the question. "Which of these plants is a class-C non-tradable substance?," Frank reads out-loud." "The answer is B) Venomous Tentacula," Frank answers. "Here let me help you match a name with a plant," Frank says walking away from me. I follow behind until he stops. "Here's the Venomous Tentacula, you can tell by the ends of the branches and leaves that's where they store their venom," Frank rambles. "Thank you Frankie for the help," I say. "It's not a problem Honey," Frank says. "I love you Frank," I say. "And I love you (Y/N), hey maybe at the end of the day I help you study some Herbology," Frank says. "I would love that, after quidditch practice," I say. "After quidditch practice," Frank repeats. He then leans in and I do the same. He stops moments before our lips meet. I frown pouting my lip, he then lifts my chin with his two finger tips and kisses me. I kiss him back enjoying the beautiful moment with my loving boyfriend.