Peter Pettigrew

This imagine was requested by 4CloudyKisses . Thank you for your request. Enjoy! 😊

Peter Pettigrew x Reader
Half-Blood
Hufflepuff

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"And this is the London Eye," I say making a hand motion to the beautiful ferris wheel. I was showing my lovely boyfriend around London for some site seeing, so far we saw Big Ben, The British Museum and now, the  London Eye. He looked so awestruck looking at the lit up wheel, it was absolutely adorable. "There is one thing I want to show you Sweetie, we have to go, come on," I say to Peter, taking his hand and running off into the direction of our last destination.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After walking a few blocks and taking a cab we arrived at our last destination of the night. Buckingham Palace. "Wow, that's amazing," Peter says impressed, staring at the palace. "I know," I say nodding while still looking at the palace. "(Y/N) I really don't want this night to be over, so there is one location I want to visit with you," Peter says. "Awww Pete, I want this moment to last forever," I say. "Do you trust me?," Peter asks. "Of course I do, I love you," I say. "I love you too,  (Y/N) close your eyes please," Peter say softly. I do as I'm told and he takes my hands and starts walking. He tells me every once in a while, to watch my step.

We were in a cab for a short period of time. "We're almost there," Peter says. I can tell he was smiling, despite having my eyes closed. I just knew because of the sound of his voice.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Watch your head (Y/N)," Peter says as he gently protecting her head as she gets out of the cab, still having her eyes closed. Peter takes my hands again and leads me to his destination. I couldn't contain my excitement much longer. Peter looked at his girlfriend lovingly and smiles seeing her giddy look on her face. "Watch your step (Y/N)," Peter tells me as I step on something that says was slightly more elevated than the ground I was standing on. "You can open your eyes now," I hear Peter's voice from behind me. I open my eyes and I'm met with an outstanding view. Peter took me on the London Eye. I am in awe with how amazing London truly looked like at night. "What do you think?," Peter asks snaking his arms around my waste from behind. "I love it, thank you Peter," I say looking back at my boyfriend. "You're my girl and you showed me around and I wanted to end the night right," Peter says. "I love you so much." "I love you too, I say turning around in his grasp so we were face to face. I smile at him and he gives me goofy smile in return which causes me to laugh.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was our last time going around, and I was kind of bummed out about it but I had the best night ever, with the best boyfriend ever. "(Y/N)," Peter says. I turn around from looking at the scenery, when I was met with a pair of lips on mine. I enjoyed the moment and ran my fingers through his soft brown hair. "Ahem." We both hear, Peter and I break apart and are met with the operator. We were back on the ground. Peter and I left our compartment, hand in hand walking back to my house, enjoying the beautiful sites of London.

A/N: This was so cute to write. I hope you liked it 4CloudyKisses !