Sirius Black

Sirius Black x Reader
Muggle
Ravenclaw
*******************

It's been an hour since the library has closed and no one suspected (Y/N) of still being there. (Y/N) managed to find a spot that was hidden from the rest of the library. So there she sat on the windowsill, her lantern piercing through the darkness around her. Vigorously finishing the loose ends of her Defense Against the Dark Arts essay, idea after idea poured onto the parchment.

Upon completion she pulled out her Potions textbook and began studying for her test she had in a couple of days. Flipping through the pages it was quite obvious that the girl knew what she was doing and was more than prepared for the test. After closing her textbook she pulled out her piece of parchment that consisted of all her assignments.

Assignment after assignment she crossed off parts of her list depending on what was completed. All the while (Y/N) was unaware of an additional presence who was also in the library, sneaking up on her. A few feet away from her one of the floorboards creaked. Taking her lantern the girl turns around, fear creeping up on her, shining the light in the direction of the noise—there was nothing there. She went back to work only to hear a whisper this time;
"(Y/N)." (Y/N)'s head darts up to the direction of the noise. "What are you still doing here?," the voice continues. A few seconds later after the question was asked, Sirius pokes his head out of a cloak, James' Invisibility Cloak. His body was missing completely, the only visible part of him was his head.

"I had to finish my my Defense essay and then get a head start on studying for the upcoming Potions test," (Y/N) replied.

"You and your studying," Sirius tuts taking a seat next to his girlfriend.

"You know if you keep on studying you will turn into a textbook," Sirius murmurs into her ear.

The girl shivers as she feels his warm breath on her neck. Sirius starts to twirl a piece of her (Y/H/C) locks causing her to shift in her chair. "Take a break my dear," Sirius whispers flipping her hair to get better access of her neck. He begins to leave kisses from her neck to her shoulder. "Sirius this is important," (Y/N) whisper yells. Sirius pauses what he was doing, "Well, so am I." The raven haired boy then kisses her cheek, causing butterflies to erupt in her stomach. "At least cuddle with me in the common room," Sirius coos kissing the corner of her lips, a smile forms on (Y/N)'s lips. There was a hint of thought running through the girls brain. She furrows her  brows and rests her chin on her knuckle. "Hmmm." Sirius sends her a pleading look, his eyes looked to be giving her the puppy eyes. "Fine," (Y/N) says giving in. "Yes." "Shhh," (Y/N) expresses shutting the boy up. (Y/N) begins packing her bag as her boyfriend grabs James' Invisibility Cloak. "On second though babe. Can you take me to bed?," (Y/N) asks as she rubs her eyes.

While walking the Ravenclaw Common Room, (Y/N) yawns wrapping her arm around her boyfriend. Sirius places a kiss on her head causing her to give a content hum. Wrapping a protective arm around his girl, (Y/N) leans into him.

Arriving to the Common Room (Y/N) solves the riddle and the door opens. Walking in still under the invisibility cloak, the couple walks up to (Y/N)'s dorm. The door creaks open and (Y/N) douses the lantern, the moonlight being their only source of light. Sirius sits on her bed as (Y/N) left to change. After a short time the girl returns, Sirius smiles admiring her beauty. The moonlight reflecting her smooth skin and curves. Blushing under his gaze, (Y/N) walks over to her bed.

Getting under her sheets, Sirius pulls them up to her chin causing her to smile. "I love you," Sirius whispers before kissing her forehead. (Y/N) felt the warmth of the kiss to spread throughout her body, causing her to feel warm and fuzzy. "I love you too," she says watching Sirius leave. As the door closes with only a small space to remain, Sirius pokes his head through the door and winks at (Y/N). She smiles to herself as she watched the door finally close.

~~~~~~~
A/N: Writers block is no fun guys. But I managed to write one other imagine. I hope you enjoy.