Regulus Black

This imagine was requested by Fa1th_has_n0_friends

Regulus x Reader
Slytherin
Muggleborn
———————————————

I was walking to class with my friend Bellatrix Black. "Defense is getting so complex," I said with a sigh. "Don't I know it," Bellatrix replies rolling her eyes. "You'll help me with my paper, right?," Bellatrix adds. "Yeah of course," I said. "Good, you are the best (Y/N)," she said before waving to a group of Slytherins leaving me behind. I never was really drawn to her friends, the only reason why I'm friends with her is because my parents work with the Blacks. In fact that's how I met my amazing boyfriend Regulus. He is nothing like his brother Sirius, he's so caring and takes appreciation for the little things. But Regulus has really been through alot, and that's were I come in. When his parents don't love him enough that's where I come in and appreciate the amazing boyfriend that he is. My parents are so destined in the pureblood culture and I'm tired of it. It took us a while to finally become boyfriend and girlfriend, we are really close friends and didn't want to ruin anything but our parents gave us a shove and here we are.

***

I have to protect her. She deserves so much and I can give her that, but my parents keep ruining everything. They want us to be engaged by the end of our seventh year, but I don't want to rush anything. I know she is the one but it is just way too soon. I can't talk to anyone about, with my brother gone, I'm completely alone. It's miraculous that she managed to fall in love with someone like me. I just love her so much and want the best for her.

***

"Hey (Y/N)," Bellatrix said as she took a seat next to me in the Great Hall. I blow a piece of hair out of my face as an excuse to roll my eyes. I know what she's going to ask. "I don't know Bellatrix. I have quidditch practice and I still have to start my paper," I said putting an emphasis on 'my'. "Ughh. You know what I don't know why I even bother with you tosser," Bellatrix says before walking away. "What did you just call me?," I state loud enough that she could here me over the rowdy students. "You heard me!," she says still walking away from me. I had enough of her bollocks. I strut behind her and yank her hair back and she lands right on her rear. "Oh your gonna get it (Y/L/N)!," she yelled getting back on her feet. "Stupefy!," she shouts. "Protego, Crucio!," I shout. Caught off guard Bellatrix says a charm that backfired resulting in a giant slash on her forearm. Petrificus Totalus!," she shouts and I saw it coming. I've been studying spells and reading into them, something she clearly did not do. "Protego!" "Bombards!," I shout. Bellatrix collapses but before she could she shouted "Crucio." I cast a counter curse because Bellatrix was now on her feet and she deflected it causing me to duck.

***

"Regulus come quickly! It's (Y/N)!" I look up from my spot on the windowsill. "What? What happened?," I ask. The first year Slytherin huffs and puffs, he holds up his hand as he puts the other on his thigh gasping for air. "Spit it out!," I say. "She and Bella-." He didn't have to say more, I knew what was happening. (Y/N) was telling me about how she had enough of Bellatrix but I did't know she would actually do something about it.

"The Great Hall," I swore I heard the first year say as I left him in the dust.

"Oh no! Babe!"

***

At this point Bellatrix was putting up a good fight which made things entertaining. I was kind of getting cocky when she pulled a spell on me. "Obliviate!," she shouts. The spell sends me through the air and resulting in me landing on my back. "Oh no! Babe!," I hear before I black out.

"She's fine Mr Black. The spell didn't even hit her," Madam Pomfrey says. "What?," Regulus' says with his voice sounding muffled. The corner of my mouth twitches upward. He's adorable. I try to open my eyes but the tiredness and exhaustion says otherwise. "Give her some time, she'll come around," Madame Pomfrey reassures Reg.

***

Darkness makes its way over my eyelids, I've gained some strength and feel antsy so I open my eyes. The curtains were open on bother sides of my bed so there was some sort of lighting. I hiss as I feel an excruciating pain on my right leg. "The crucio cruse," I think aloud. I continue to scan the Hospital Wing, the beds were empty except for the one that was two beds down from mine. I didn't know who it was because it was darker over there. Then, with there head my bed and arm hugging my left aleg was my sweet boyfriend Regulus. I run my hand through his raven hair and he starts to stir. He groans from being in such an uncomfortable position but then he smiles upon noticing me.

"Sweetheart," he says getting up from his seat. I move over that he can sit on the bed. He sits on the side of the bed and places he hands on my cheeks. He stares into my (Y/E/C) and I look into his beautiful brown ones. I search his face in confusion but then he smashes his lips into mine. I catch on and my hands immediately got to his hair while his hand went to back pulling me closer to him. His strong embrace only made me feel safer.

"I kicked her rear didn't I," I state. Reg only sends me a sad smile. "Hey, I'm alright Hotstuff. The only reason why I was compelled backward was probably because my spell blocking hers," I say. "Okay," Reg mumbles. "What?," I ask. "I just love you too much and didn't want anything to happen to you," Reg says resting his chin on my forehead. "I love you too Regulus Arcturus Black," I say kissing his bottom lip. "I'll let you rest," he says getting up taking the warmth with him. "No—stay," I say. Reg was at the end of my bed and turned around. I give him the puppy dog eyes that he can't say no too. He huffs and walks over to me and just like that the warmth returns.

A/N: I hope you liked the imagine Fa1th_has_n0_friends  N0_ friends . I appreciate your support and patience. You are amazing!