James Potter

This imagine was requested by @MisterEliza

James Potter x Reader
Gryfinndor
Half-Blood
==================

Severus Snape was walking the halls of Hogwarts when he saw a familiar young girl little ways in front of him. Despite having her back to him he could recognize (Y/H/C) hair anywhere, but there was something different about her, next to her was a curly haired boy holding her hand. He knew exactly who it was an stormed toward the couple. Walking right through the couples interlocked hands, Severus didn't waste anytime grabbing James Potter by the collar and shoving him into the wall.

    "Severus!," the girl exclaims. Students walking around the trio, talking about the incident that was taking place. Severus pushed his face to James' and poked his chest.

    "What in the name of Merlin are you doing with my sister?!," Severus shouts with venom lacing his voice. James frees his hands and pushes Severus away from him and into (Y/N).

    "Why do you care Snivellus?," James retorts, this time getting into Severus' face, causing Severus to back up and (Y/N) to move. Severus stands his ground and stands up straight getting into James' face again. Before things got out of hand (Y/N) wormed her way between the too and pushed them away. "Stop!," she shouts causing the boys to look at the youngest Snape.

    "James and I have been seeing eachother—but before you go all big brother mode let me explain," (Y/N) says keeping her hand in front of her brother, who was glaring angrily at James, and the other at her lover who was moving closer to Severus.

    "I didn't tell you about us," she says motioning to James and herself. "Because we didn't know how serious our relationship would get. And I didn't want to worry you. I'm not your baby sister anymore. I'm a teenager who can make decisions for herself."

    "And how do I know you won't hurt her?," Severus says crossing his arms across his chest. James' confused expression spoke for itself.

    "Alright. To prove to me that you won't hurt my baby sister, I want you to go throughout the remainder of the week without any pranks," Severus says with a smirk.

    "What?!," James exclaims. Severus with his lips pursed together raises his brows at James. "Fine."

~Sunday~

    "I've been keeping an eye on you Potter and so was (Y/N) and you successfully went throughout the remainder of the week without pranks. Well done. Now for this week I want you to go throughout the week without seeing (Y/N) or talking to her. She already knows this and won't take offense to it. I'll see you next Sunday," Severus says to James patting James' forearm before walking away from him on the stairs.

~Sunday~

    "I noticed you followed through Potter and would like to say I believe you when you said you would never hurt her," Severus says to James with (Y/N) standing next to him. "Now I put you through a week of hurt because I wanted to see if you were good with your word and you following what I said, proves to me just that. But I already knew that because (Y/N) tells me everything, and from what she tells me about her, you really love her and care for her," Severus says.

    "It's true, I do," James says walking over to (Y/N) and wraps his arm around her shoulder. (Y/N) nuzzles into his side and looks at her brother, knowing that he would approve of whatever they were. "James Potter consider this my blessing to date my sister. But if I so much as to hear about you breaking her heart, you'll get it," Severus say with a stoic expression on his face.

    "You won't, I swear it."

==================
A/N: I have a couple ideas on some imagines, I'm not going to tell on whom because it's a surprise. Speaking of surprises have you seen the new Spider-Man movie?