James Potter

James Potter x Rosalia
Gryfinndor
Muggleborn
______________

"This is a quaffle, its how you score and get points," James says to the blonde in front of him. The brown eyed girl nods waiting for him to continue. "You can also score points by catching this," he says pinching the golden snitch so I couldn't escape his grasp. "Catching this is nearly impossible but with the right reflexes and abilities you can catch this bugger in no time," James continues, leaving the blonde downright impressed with his knowledge. James' smiles were all contagious so when he had an 'I told you so' look on his face, topped with a smile. The girl in front of him could not resist smiling as well. "How do you fly one of these things?," she asked. "That's a lesson for another time gorgeous," James says as he packs away the quidditch equipment. Taking her hand into his the couple walks to the Gryffindor quidditch tent.

"Prongs, you have to teach me how to fly sometime, pleaaaseee," Rosalia persists. Giving James the puppy dog eyes she leans her head on her boyfriends forearm. James leans down and pecks her lips, entering the hall James promises to teach her how to fly sometime. The two didn't have a class at the moment so James always made it a habit to teach his girl about quidditch.

Rosalia never told him about her fatuation with the magical sport. But James could see it in her beautiful brown eyes, every time he would notice her in the quidditch stands. Her questions about the sport was also a dead giveaway, along with her excitement that would build up and spread. Her hands would fold in front of her as he would teach her all about the sport, and her brown eyes would never leave his figure. Her toothy smile would also remain plastered across her face throughout her encounter with the sport.

꧁꧂

James's goal was to land Rosalia a spot on the Gryffindor team by the end of the season. It was now mid fall and she finally got a grasp on the sport and even gravitated to a position, keeper. It was just a matter of time before James finally got his girlfriend in the air, and they both loved every minute of it, the freedom they both had from classes and everyday life was exactly what the couple needed. James started off right next to her in sky reminding her how to steer or accelerate, now he was the one throwing quaffles at the love of his life. Rosalia had quick reflexes that would of landed her the position of seeker, but the pressure was just too nerve racking for the girl. She was a fantastic keeper and James did everything he could do to help prepare her tryouts. With the current keeper on the team costing them way too many losses, it was just a matter of time before the whole team got desperate.

꧁꧂

From the kicks and dedication to defend the goalpost the captain was left speechless, while James sat next to him with the familiar 'I told you so' look plastered on his face. Scratching the idea of "going easy" on Rosalia, the captain sent out his best Chasers. Proving what she was made of, Rosalia was cool as a cucumber the whole entire time, not even batting an eye when she was almost knocked off her broom. The captain was impressed with the girl in front of him, but James of course made his point clearly making it was obvious that Rosalia was off the market. Nonetheless the captain finally had an answer for the girl.

Rosalia was an amazing keeper and just as James had thought she had now made a name for herself on the team. The team and crowd could not get enough of her cheering for her every time she made a great save. With the former keeper made benchwarmer, the Gryffindor team was able to redeem themselves and show what they were really made of. James could not off been prouder of his girl and he made sure that everyone knew about her and just how good of a keeper she was for the Gryffindor quidditch team. He would always fly by her in the goalposts and give her a quick peck after she made a good save. It was his signature move that she and the whole team knew about it. Rosalia knew just how lucky she was and that she was forever in James' debt for making her the happiest girl in the world.

______________
A/N: I know it was kinda different in regards to not being 'x reader', I just wanted to try something new, and hope you guys enjoy it nonetheless. As always don't forget to request if you'd like.
-maddie