Remus Lupin

This imagine has been requested by my good friend ruffpoxx . I hope you enjoy it!

•WARNING•
I get into detail on injuries and blood. Just a heads up to those who are squeamish.

Remus x Reader
Pure-Blood
Gryffindor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been hours since the boys left for the Forbidden Forest. They should be returning soon, I hope. To help ease my anxiety of what could possibly happen to Remus, I read one of my favorite books to also help pass some time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you're alright (Y/N)?," my friend Marlene asked me as I sat in front of the fire in the common room. "Yeah, I'm fine Mar. Just nervous about the Transfiguration test tomorrow," I reply convincingly. Marlene gave me a look, "Alright," she said and made her way up our dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was at the best part of my book, when I heard a creak behind me. I turn excitedly, "Remus," I whisper yell. I get a meow in response. It was one of the first year's cars, Mittens. I sigh and stare into the crackling fire, my eyes getting heavy. I continue to read my book when I start nodding off. I finally give in and close my eyes. What can be the harm?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N), (Y/N)," someone whispers poking me. I gradually open my eyes and Sirius sitting next to me on the couch. "Oh thank Merlin you guys are back," I say yawing. I turn around and see James and Peter stabilizing Remus between them, balancing his weight between them, his arms were around the necks of the boys. Remus' head was leaned forward and he seemed to be out of it. I couldn't tell how bad his injuries were due to the lack of lighting. "You should probably patch him up," James says exhausted. "Alright led the way," I say getting up from my position on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we made it into their dorms, James and Peter laid Remus on his bed. With the moonlight on Remus I could see just how bad his injuries were. He had a deep gash on his chin in which the blood started to dry. I notice a huge scratch that was on his chest, his top of his shirt was soaked in blood. "What did you guys do to him?," I mutter. "Sorry (Y/N) the gash on his chin was from me," James says guiltily.

I open my kit from St Mungo's and took out a clothe and soaked it in some water that was on his night stand. I started to dab his chin with the clothe he started to stir. He open his chocolate brown eyes that quickly met mine. "Darling?," he questions. "I'm here Remmy," I say placing my hands on his calloused one. "What are you doing here?," he asks. "I'm here to patch you up silly," I say. "Oh, wait,." "Yes?," I ask before getting back to wiping the blood from the gash on his chin. "How do you know how?." "Over the summer I partook in an internship at St Mungo's, there I learned how to heal and address major injuries," I say with a smile. "Really? You did that for me," Remus says. "Of course Moony, I love you," I state. "I love you so much, I don't know what I would do without you," Remus expresses. I lean in and so did he, our lips shortly met for a passionate kiss. "Would you stop snogging, some of us are trying to get some beauty sleep!, Sirius shouts. "Shut up Pads!," James shouts. Remus and I both laugh. "Remmy can you take of your shirt you have huge scratch on you chest I have to address. Remus does as he's told, and I'm shortly met with a chisel chest. The injury was worse than I noticed, Remus had a scratch that went all the way from his right collar bone to the bottom of his left rib. But it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.

Once I was finished cleaning up the gash on his chin, I moved to his scratch. Of course he had some minor scratches which I quickly cleaned out and patched up. I grabbed a different cloth and dipped it in some rubbing alcohol. "Remus, this is going to sting a lot," I say honestly. Whenever I addressed Remmy by his real name he knew I was being honest. As I started to clean out his scratch, Remus let out an unbearable yell, which broke my heart. "Moony I am almost done, you're doing amazing," I say. Once I put some gauze around the scratch Remus was asleep. I was about to leave with my kit in hand when I hear, "Stay," it was Remus. I make my way back to his bed. I placed my kit on his night stand and he moves back his sheets. I get in his bed and he pulls the sheets over the both of us. I snuggle close to his chest being careful of his scratch and Remus wraps a protective arm around me. We both sigh contently enjoying each others company as we drift of to sleep.

A/N: ruffpoxx Thank you so much for your request. You are the best! I hope you liked it. ❤️