James Potter Part 2

Here is the continuation of the requested James Imagine from brooksy002 .

James x Reader
Pureblood
Gryffindor
********************************

I continued shopping with (Y/F/N) who was currently shoving her face with candy. James said he would meet me at the Three Broomsticks at four, it's 3:50 so I decided that I was going to arrive early. (Y/F/N) understood and started to head back to Hogwarts with her candy and new book.

I walk through the door and into the warm and welcoming atmosphere. "Anything to drink Miss?," the bar tender asks since I was near the bar. "Oh no thank you," I say with a wave. I take seat and wait for James, who should be arriving shortly.

Immersed into the Daily Prophet, I didn't even notice James' arrival until heard a glass being placed in front of me. "I hope you like butterbeer, you love." "I do actually thank you James," I say as he takes a seat. "My apologies for being so blunt but how long have you had a crush on me?," James asks as I'm in mind sip with my butterbeer. "I've liked you since my first year," I reply almost choking on my drink in shock. James leans back in his chair, "is there a problem?," I question. "No, it's just that if I knew how you felt. I would not of hesitated to make you mine that year," James says. "Really?," I quiz. "Well, yeah. Boys who don't acknowledge how beautiful you are, are just straight up barmy," James says. "James," I all I could say. "I really want to try us out," James continues. "I do too," I say. "How about another date next weekend?," James asks. "Yes," I say with a smile.

**********************

A few dates later I had a boyfriend. The one and only James Potter. The only problem is that we've been together for half a month and my brother Sirius doesn't know.

**********************

"I love you so much," James says nearly pinning me to the wall of one of the many corridors at Hogwarts. He starts snogging me and I kiss him back. He has his hands on my waste and I have my hand entangled in his hair. "James," I say as I pull away from the kiss. "What is it love?" "I have a to meet up with (Y/F/N) to study," I say. "Do you have to?," James whines. "Yes," I say messing up his hair with my hand, in which he quickly fixes it.

I walk through the entrance to our common room and I see Sirius on the couch looking right at me. "Where have you been?," he questions and right on cue James walks right in. Sirius has a suspicious look on his face as he stares between James and I.

**********************

I was with the Marauders studying in the library. James' and my hand were brushing past each others under the table as we read our different text books. "Shoot," Sirius says. "What happened?," Peter asks. "Dropped my wet parchment," Sirius replies as he bends down to pick up his parchment. While doing so he notices his sister's and his best friend's hand brush past each other's, as he watches for a little while longer he notices that it's intentional. 'And they wouldn't think to tell me,' he thought.

**********************

It's been a few days when I decide to approach the happy "couple." Having them both in one area I ask. "How long have you been together?." "For a half a month," (Y/N) replies. "You've been hiding this from me. I'm your best friend," I say poking James harshly in  the chest. "Well-I-I'm-sorry mate," James says. "I love her Pads." I notice in that moment how sincere her smile was and that look of pure happiness in her eyes. He'll take care of her. I know. "Look after her, keep her safe when I can't James," I say as he takes her hand. She smiles leaning into him. "Of course."

A/N: What did you think of  the Sirius POV? I hope you liked the Part 2 just as much as I liked writing it. 😊