Remus Lupin

This imagine was requested by @viviantoorres . I hope you enjoy the Imagine as much as I enjoyed writing it. 😊

Remus Lupin x Reader
Half-Blood
Hufflepuff
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And our last partners for this assignment will be Miss (Y/L/N) and Mr Lupin," Professor Slughorn says. A light pink tint makes its way onto my cheeks and I look down, hoping someone won't see. "You guys have until the end of class to work on this potion, good luck students," Slughorn says giving our class two thumbs up.

I make my way to our work space and start grabbing the things needed for the potion. "(Y/N) right," Remus says. I look up from what I was doing. "Yes," I quickly say. I've had a huge crush on Remus for the longest time and I don't know if he likes me back so just suppress my feelings, which is so hard, when he's in half of my classes.

"Can I have the Horklump juice Remus," I say focused on stirring the potion. He handed me the potion. "Uhh (Y/N), are you okay?," Remus asks slightly concerned. "I look up from stirring and notice the hand I wasn't stirring with, was shaking every so slightly. Why do I have to be so nervous when I'm around him? "Yes, I'm fine Remus, I appreciate you asking," I respond. Little did (Y/N) once she got back to stirring, Remus smiled at her, with a red tint on his cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe we finished before the others,"I say to Remus. We were now sitting at our desks, making small talk until the end of class. I wasn't so nervous being around him as much. Don't get me wrong, I'm in love with the Gryffindor prefect, but I started opening up to him. "Hey, since you mentioned your having trouble with Transfigurations, would you mind if I helped you. My mates say that I simplify the work of terms, which makes it easier for them, if that's what your worried about or-." "Remus I would really appreciate the extra help," I say. "Really?," Remus questions. "Of course." "Meet me in the library after lunch," I say getting up to leave because class was over. But before I left I did something I least expected. I kissed him on the cheek. Once (Y/N) left Remus still had his hand on his cheek were she kissed him, and he was grinning ear to ear.

A/N: Thank you for your request @viviantoores . What did you think?