Chapter Twenty-Two

"So why are we here, again?" Derik asked as we all entered the empty classroom.

"Because I have a code red situation," Kate answered frantically and then trudged towards the blackboard....to give us a presentation I guess. While everyone else headed towards the desks to take a seat.

Zack tugged at my hand to pull me on his lap with a naughty look.

Awwww man, I can't say no to naughty Zack.

You never say 'no' to him for anything.

"And that is?" I asked and move my hips against his groin to get comfortable...but the sound of his deep groan in my ear proved that It did something entirely different.

Turn him on.

He places his hand dangerously high at my thigh and starts rubbing it there, while his lips start to nibble, nip, suck....kiss on my neck.

"So...Ummm...you know...the guy who used to teach me calculus in the library?" She asked Derik and Jina with a beetroot red face.

"Yeah, that Tyler guy." Jina piped in. "Cute guy with geeky specs - used to tutor students as generosity, right?" Jina asked distractedly while scrolling in her phone.

It was hard to pay attention to my surrounding with Zack using his talented lips on my neck but Kate's weird behaviour got my attention. I realise the reason she asked us to meet here when Kate's face turned redder after mentioning his name.

"Oh My God, you are totally crushing on your ex-tutor," I announced while gazing at her wide-eyed and agape mouth.

"Hey, don't blame me. This is all your fault." She huffed and glared at me.

"How is this m-my fault?" I asked with a stutter because Zack's lips are not showing any ounce of mercy on me.

Yes, I know its too much PDA but we are horny teenagers....so sue us.

"Because of this....." She quickly walked towards us and yanked Zack's ear to stop him.

"Ouch, ouch...... Ok, ok." Zack put his hands up in surrender.

"Both of you are just kept torturing us with your lovey-dovey shit." She threw imaginary death stars at me when I gave her a cheeky grin and kissed Zack on the lips just to annoy her. "I mean, you don't even have the decency to do it behind our back, do you?" Zack and I shook our heads quickly. "You just start doing everything in front of us as if you like to see us single's squirm." She threw her arms in exaggeration. "And I was ok with it for a week or two but now after a month, I kind of want to join....your side of the club." She huffed and crossed her hands over her chest.

It's almost been a month after our first date but still, Zack and I are going rock solid. It doesn't mean that our relationship is perfect, no it's far from it but our bickering and fighting don't change the fact that we are completely in love. We haven't said the words officially but there were slips here and there from both the sides. Everyone thought that our intimacy will subsidise after our honeymoon phase but.....I don't think I can keep my hands off him even after a year.

We haven't done the deed yet but if the way his hands tease me by stroking my thighs is any sign, I'll be getting some action real soon.

And You are just waiting for that day, aren't you?

You have no idea.

I thought the reason for her groaning, complaining was solely her distaste in watching us make out but if we were torturing her.........then we should do it in front of them more often.

Man! I'm really a vicious person.

"So what's the problem?" Jina asked from the other end of the row.