Chapter Eleven

"Will you please stop?" Kate groaned from beside me.

"What?" I tore my gaze from Zack reluctantly and looked at her. It was hard.

"Both of you are staring at each other for the last half an hour." She glared when I give her an innocent look.

Ok! Maybe we were ogling at each other but it's hard to take my eyes off him whenever he gives me that hungry look.

I returned my gaze to him and stuck my tongue out in response to his naughty wink. I'm mature like that.

"Get a room!" Jina whisper-yell between us and Zack diverted his gaze quickly. I'm just relieved that no one else heard her.

Today I get to know a fact that mom gave Zack a motherly talk which includes - she'll break his legs if he ever does anything to hurt her little girl.

Hell! Why do people keep scaring him before he even asks me out? It's like they want me to remain single.

"Shut up!" I grumbled under my breath with a red face.

After our conversation in the backyard, Zack and I returned to the living room where everyone was waiting for us. He looked uncomfortable at first as everyone starts to wish him in person but then relaxed quickly after I held his hand to support him. I didn't let Eleanor be near him for too long with the help of Kate. She threw her wine on Eleanor's dress to get her out of the house. And Jenny didn't attend the party for some reason so it's nice to have one less problem.

Jina even intentionally bumped me when I was going to the kitchen. I fell on Zack's lap and felt him getting hard through my thin dress. After that, we couldn't take our eyes away from each other.

Currently, all of us are eating homemade chicken pasta, pizza and a lot of Chinese cuisines we ordered for dinner. None of the people who were here before knew how to cock except Derik who made the pasta for all of us.

I made sauce for pasta. And it's surprisingly edible.

Everyone was enjoying the party so I called mom one more time to ask if she wants to come here too.....and what do you know - she did appear with grandma.

Everyone is scattered around the house eating in small groups here and there.
I was eating with Kate when she pushed me towards the couch where Zack is seated with Raine. I glared at her but however shuffled towards them.

"Hey," Zack smiled at me when he sees me making my way towards them.

"Hey," I smiled and took a piece of pizza from the box.

"Vanilla!" I looked up at Zack but before I can say anything he brushed his thumb on my bottom lip slowly and lick the cheese from his thumb afterwards. "You had some cheese over there." He gestured to my lips and then continue to eat with a naughty smile.

His touch on my lips made me breathless and hot. I murmured thank you to him and ducked my head to hide my flushed face.

"Raine, why don't you go play with your friends?" Zack asked after a few moments of silence.

Raine invited some of the kids from the neighbourhood so she won't get bored between 'old peoples' as she quoted this morning.

"No! I wanth to play with you," she pouted at him.

He sighed and look at me for help but I just gave him a charming smile. Oh, I want to play with you too....but a completely different game. It can even get a lot sweaty - No! Not here!

After eating, Raine was trying to convince everyone to play hide & seek. Everyone gave in after she used her puppy dog face. Let me tell you, no one stands a chance in front of her big doe eyes.