Chapter Two

The first thought that came to my mind is.....This is not happening.

It's the second time we have gazed at each other today but this situation is nothing like before. It's much more humiliating.

When I see amusement written all over his face, I quickly duked my head and crouched on the floor to pick everything up.

I didn't dare to look up at him because I'm certain that my face must be as red as Rudolph's nose. I was cursing each item that jumped out of my bag and betrayed the confidentiality agreement on the first chance -

No!

My mind went blank for a minute and my hands just froze for a few seconds when I see him kneeling on the floor from the corner of my eye. Is he trying to help me?

Baffled by this fact I just stared at him agape mouth. My mind reconnected with my body when he made a move to slide the tampon pack towards me awkwardly. I practically snatched the tampon pack from the ground and put it in my backpack quickly. He starts chuckling at my antics which turned my face even redder than before. Did he have to touch that?

When everything was done he stands up and offered me his hand but I didn't take it. He doesn't look hurt by my action instead he continues to smile at me like a creepy clown.

STOP SMILING AT ME!

He cleared his throat and try to hide his amused smile when I keep glaring at him.

"Sorry," he said after a few seconds.

Everyone carries some food with them-

Wait a minute, what did he say?

"Huh?" I asked perplexed and completely shell shocked. Did he want me to say sorry?

"I'm sorry," he mumbled. My jaw hit the floor.

I must look like a cartoon to him right now but can you blame me. He's acting like a human. A decent one.

I muttered something incoherent which made him smile. Jerk!

This is not going according to the plan. I have imagined this moment so many times in the last two years and it always ends up with me killing him but I'm not liking the reality till now.

Suddenly, an old memory crossed my mind and my mood turned sour. He is laughing at me just as he did that day.

"Shut up" I grumbled and ducked my head to hide the raw hurt.

"I didn't even say anything," he just chuckled some more after noticing my glaring face. I will lose my patience any moment if he doesn't stop.

There is no point in arguing with him. But as I tried to move past him, he blocked my path on purpose.

"Please, step aside," I told him in a serious tone. I won't be an element of entertainment for him any longer. He had his fun with me now he should let me go.

"Tell me your name." He replied just as seriously before crossing his hands over his chest. My gaze snapped to his and I gave him a look of disbelief. I realise he's not joking. He's honestly serious about it. The commanding tone of his words made my blood boil. The worst thing is that- He doesn't remember me.

It was like someone stabbed me in the chest and then starts twisting the knife for just the fun of it.

"No!" I said through greeted teeth. "I don't want to and I don't have to tell you anything about me." I was breathing hard due to all the pant up anger. I want to punch his face really hard.