Chapter Thirty-Three

"Have I ever told how much I hate you?" I glared at Zack after slowly putting my backside on the chair.

"You have, repeatedly." He replied with a cheeky grin and then kneeled in front of me before I can stoop down myself.

Grasshole!

But it was hard to keep the straight face when his fingers brushed against my ankle. He slowly slipped the heels off my feet from both the legs and then moved his face closer to kiss my cheek.

A cheesy Grasshole!

My smile widened when he teasingly bite my cheek before pulling away.

Damn him! Why does he have to be so charming?

Even though my face must be resembling red m&m I quickly wipe the dreamy smile off my face and attempted to keep glaring at him.

It was hard.

"Well, in that case, I'm again telling you. I hate you." I said with a huff and then wiggle my toes.

Ah. Freedom.

"I love you too." He replied with a mischievous smile. My heartbeat accelerated for a few seconds due to his words before retreating to its regular rate. I'll never get used to hearing this.

Ok, there's no way any girl can keep a straight face after this. See, as I was telling you - this guy has mastered the technique to charm my pants off in just two seconds.

Even though I should kick him where the sun doesn't shine I give in the urge to grin like a loon and slowly bury my hands to his hair. I like to mess up his hair. It annoys him beyond limits.

A cheeky grin and tugging at his smooth hair was my only response to his heartfelt confession. No need to boost his ego. And by the way, he already knows I love him-

But my mouth is master of its own domain. "Love you." Ok, ok no need to scream. I know I'm a sucker when it comes to him.

His gaze softened for a second before a smirk replaced it.

"Oh, so you won't mind dancing with me on one more song?" He asked and bit his lip to control his laughter.

Manhole! Slam him!

I gave him the meanest glare I could conjure but it just increased his amusement.

This nincompoop forced me to compete in some dancing game. I think it's called bribing not forcing. Yeah, yeah there's no difference.

The game had only one rule - the last one standing will win. As you can guess I start complaining after just 5 minutes of dancing but he didn't let me sit. Jerk! He keeps whispering things he's going to do with me tonight in my ear - Naughty things - which turned my brain to goo. I don't even know when did four hours pass. Because you were imaging everything, didn't you?

It wasn't my fault.

Zack and Brad weren't ready to give up - nor the competition and neither the staring contest. Typical alpha male behaviour. So, at last, I send a pleading look to Jina who to my utter relief declared the game tie. God bless her soul. I hope she gets a husband as handsome as Tom Cruise.

Due to exhaustion, I was more than happy to just lie down on the floor but he tugged at my hand to guide me towards the couches. I was too tired to object.

The moment I took my first step, a hiss escaped my lips. While we were dancing I didn't feel much pain because he was supporting most of my weight but now.....my knees feel weak.