Chapter Twenty-Four

Zack's POV

Where is she?

I looked around the hallway for the 5th time in hopes to get a glimpse of her beautiful face.

Nope, Still not here.

I have been waiting here for about 5 minutes but I still don't feel impatient. Why? Because I'm here to confess something and I want all the time I can get to stabilise my chaotic mind. Whenever I'm with Vanilla I feel some feeling simmer in my body. I didn't know what it was until this Monday when we were having our everyday argument.

"Vanilla, it's your turn to do the dishes." I groaned and sunk into the couch a little more.

Why did I eat so much? I can even see the bulge of my tummy.

"No, it's yours." She groaned too and closed her eyes to pretend to be asleep.

She knows that I don't like to disturb her while she's sleeping.

Hahaha!

Not today, pumpkin.

"Ashley, get off the couch and start doing your chores," I said while feigning seriousness.

She hates it whenever I call her Ashley.
She never told me this but I can tell by her expressions.

"You can't call me Ashley." She huffed and popped her eyes open to glare at me.

"And why not?" I raise my eyebrows to challenge her.

She's so stubborn. She won't accept it out loud.

"You just can't..... and I'm not doing the dishes now." She turned her gaze to the tv and start sulking.

She looks so cute that I wanna eat her.
Maybe really eat her pu-

No! First I need to say sorry for all the things I did 2 years ago before moving forward.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for even suggesting it. I can't even guess how difficult it is for you to do chores with that.... fat belly and fat hips." I shook my head while feigning sympathy.

Ah. I'm dead.

She threw a pillow towards me but there's no need to duck because I know it will land somewhere around 5 feet away from me.

Her aiming is that bad.

The feeling was something new, scary but it was exciting and riveting nonetheless. That was the moment I realised what this giddy and heavenly feeling called.

Love.

I remember feeling something same the day she gave me the charm but its intensity was nowhere near to what I feel now.

But it was still enough for you to lose control and kiss her in the first meeting.

So you can imagine the things I would do for her today. I start panicking when it clicked on Monday night but then I remembered all the things she did for me and decided to confess everything. But it was easier said than done so I couldn't say the words out loud even if I wanted to.

But not anymore. I had prepared a long, heartfelt speech last night to confess everything. This is the least I can do for her.

A smile crept on my face when I thought back to all the things we did in the janitors closet during lunch.

She sure knows how to get a guy whipped. I mean, the way she moved her-

My thoughts get cut off when someone tapped on my shoulder. I whipped my head to look but the moment I witnessed Nick's fuming face my smile turned upside down.