Chapter Twenty-Eight

My eyes flutter open when I hear a soft snore from under me. I reluctantly lift my head to look at the source and my eyes widen for a minute when I see Zack's face just a mere centimetre away from mine.

But when the shock wears off, my face breaks into a grin. I quickly lift the sheets to look inside and then bit my lip or I would smile so hard that my face will split into two.

I guess it wasn't a dream after all then.

I turn my gaze back to his face and start stroking his hair, cheek or tracing his nose with a feather-light touch. It made me giggle when he scrunches his nose before tightening his hold on my waist.

Hmm. His hair is getting long, I should it someday. But due to my clumsiness, I'll probably end up stabbing myself or him.

But he still looks cute though.... and handsome.... and sexy.... and all mine.

I cross my hands over his chest and then put my chin on top of them so I can look at him as much as I want.

A blush took over my face as I start tracing his lips and remembered all the things he did to me.

The flicks of his tongue, the deep groans that erupted from his throat and his huge, gorgeous.... thing.

If I wasn't a little sore right now, there is nothing which can stop me from going for a second round.

Last night we laid on the bed, all sweaty and breathing heavily for about an hour before deciding to get up to fix the bed or clean ourselves up.

I was about to get off the bed when he stopped me and quickly strolled towards my side. My heart literally melted on the ground when he scooped me up in his arms and took me to the bathroom because I was sore. He didn't even let me stand on my own even for a second and kept saying sorry for being a little rough. I laughed at his face after hearing that.

He wasn't rough at all.

Well, the pain was inevitable but with him - everything was worth it.

In the bright shower, I felt embarrassed, shy and tried to cover my body with hands but he stopped me. I ducked my head to hide the blush when he pulled me flush against his body.

His chest against mine... His abdomen against mine.

I didn't mind being with him in the shower at all. It was awkward at first but eventually, the comfort of his arms made me forget everything.

I feel more in love.

My thoughts got cut off when he released a heavy sigh before opening his eyes.

The delighted glint in his green eyes knocked the breath out of my being for a few seconds.

"Hi, honey," he murmured in a raspy voice and then chuckled when I ducked my head again.

The way he said it made me feel like it was our first night after marriage.

And it's needless to say that his statement increased my heart rate.

"How are you feeling?" He asked in a serious tone after an extended silence.

"I'm awesome, Zack," I replied and rolled my eyes at him but inside I was doing a happy dance.

He shouldn't worry about me too much.

"You sure-" I cut him off with my lips this time.

It was a deep kiss enough to give him the answer to his question.

"Ok, you are sure." He said after pulling away and the dazed smile on his face made me smirk.

Ha! No one can mess with me - I'm experienced now.